Toto Africa Metal Cover

Overall I like his metal covers, but this one is toward the bottom of the list. I think his cover of the frozen movie song is better.

Shit, I thought this was going to be you covering "africa," OP. I always like hearing members do stuff - i get enough videos of famous youtube guys in my day to day.

Also this dudes voice doesnt suit the song, and having the female sing the chorus doesn't make any sense in the context of the song :dunno:

5/10, excellent production, meh vocals, kind of uninspired IMO

That dude bugs me..in all his videos his faces get stupider and stupider.

It's like every syllable has to be one of those godlessly retarded youtube thumbnails like Glenn Fricker does

Where he makes the "cock in ass surprised face," the "i'm happy i got a cock in the ass," and the "angry he didn't get to gobble cock" face, and thats literally the range of emotion and expression he is capable of.

Only frog leap is always happy. Must be happy with all them shekels

This generation has not learned a thing about the way things need to be done....and that includes everything else beyond music. These worthless fucks couldn't be trusted with a potato gun.

Last edited:
Wow, just wow. How fucking lame can the lamest song ever get?

"Hey guys, gals, let's play "Africa" only heavier?

It's like every syllable has to be one of those godlessly retarded youtube thumbnails like Glenn Fricker does

Where he makes the "cock in ass surprised face," the "i'm happy i got a cock in the ass," and the "angry he didn't get to gobble cock" face, and thats literally the range of emotion and expression he is capable of.

Only frog leap is always happy. Must be happy with all them shekels
Well said.. Glenn Fricker is another hugely annoying " character" to have to listen to. Quit your damn yelling.

Back