Tracii Guns

Someone needs to tell the singer to never wear that "shirt" again

traciigunsbathroomplano_638.jpg

Having had bouts with extreme anxiety and it taking over my life for a while I can sympathize but I still would not pay to see that. Of course, people probably did not know that was going to happen when they showed up. Weird story

I saw L.A. Guns when I was like 12 back in the late 80's. I was basically on the side of the stage where Tracii was. Place was packed out and hot AF. It would have sucked if he did this shit back then. I'm a short guy anyway and for me as a 12 year old guitar nerd to fight and wiggle to get a good spot to see Tracii and then him not even bother to show... I have mental illness as well and if it's that bad don't take people's money. If you are that susceptible to the heat don't take peoples money. Schedule in cooler venues. Let's face it people aren't paying to see any one except Phil and Tracii.

I saw him 2 weeks ago. He seemed fine. He was loud as fuck though, drowning out the rest of the band. He was playing through a Bogner , maybe that Headrush is just for effects. I saw him in Vegas also a few years ago when he was doing the Raiding the Rock Vault show. He seems pretty cool and is a decent player.

Back