Tracking Guitars

SFW

Working on tracking guitars on my own, instead of going to a buddy's house to do it. I'm pretty happy with this tone. Once I'm done, I'll have my drummer put some real drums on it. Just wanted to get some opinions. Thanks!

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe><div style="font-size: 10px; color: #cccccc;line-break: anywhere;word-break: normal;overflow: hidden;white-space: nowrap;text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: Interstate,Lucida Grande,Lucida Sans Unicode,Lucida Sans,Garuda,Verdana,Tahoma,sans-serif;font-weight: 100;"><a href="https://soundcloud.com/guitarguy365" title="Guitarguy365" target="_blank" style="color: #cccccc; text-decoration: none;">Guitarguy365</a> · <a href="" title="The New Dead World" target="_blank" style="color: #cccccc; text-decoration: none;">The New Dead World</a></div>

Love it! Can't wait to check it out later with headphones.

My kind of tone and tune :yes:

(I thought this was going to be about tracking guitars en route via ground transportation)

Reactions: SFW
That sounded great!! What interface are you using? Get some of that noise out and will clean the guitar tones even more.

That sounded great!! What interface are you using? Get some of that noise out and will clean the guitar tones even more.
I'm using my Kemper Stage as the interface. I am researching interfaces now to see what I want to get so that I can use my 5153S with my Captor X in the future. (Which is how I record when I track at my drummer's house.)

The guitars sound great dude! What's your signal chain?
Charvel ProMod San Dimas loaded with Fishman Fluence Moderns into my Kemper. Using Josh Middelton profiles. The JTM3 EVD50 Red 1 and Red 3. They pretty much sound just like my actual amp. Once I get a standalone interface, I will use my 5153S and TwoNotes Captor X. This setup just works best for the time being.

Sounds killer as usual brother man! I’ll have to look at those JTM profiles a little closer lol

What drum program are you using?

Back