Trade my Celestion G12H30's for your Eminence Legend V12's

Odin

Like it says...my 2 speakers about about 6 months old, I just can't bond with Celestions no matter how hard I try. Looking for 2 Legend V12's as I already have one in a 1x12 and love it.

PS - They are 6 months old, never cranked, not even close to broken in yet. I use my 2x12 for mostly clean jazz-type gigs, Hotplate @ 8.

It's an 8-ohm 2x12 cabinet so I'm assuming that they are 16 ohm speakers (wired in parallel) which would be the most common impedance for a Celestion.

These have bee nplayed at 2 gigs and about 15-20 jam/rehearsals, so they are getting broken in but are still pretty new. I ordered an Avatar 2x12 with these because I wanted to try something different from my Avatar 1x12 with the V12 and I just prefer the V12. Of course I never loved V30's or Greenbacks either, so I should have known that another Celestion wasn't going to do it for me.

I'll do an even trade with you if yours are the Legend V12's (Eminence makes so many models it's hard to keep them all straight) in good shape. I dont have boxes because I bought them in a cab but I can use 2 boxes from car audio subwoofers that fit and I'll pack them well.

Back