Trigger-happy Reporting to the Mods

Those are some pretty cool Nuno licks... are you going to poast some Van Halen sounds soon?

~ss
giphy.gif

I got thrown out of TGP by that behaviour. But the mod in that case, Scott Peterson, was to blame and had an axe to grind. What do we do about biased mods? Feel that guy was a closet racist whose basest tendencies were exposed when he threw me out over a Springsteen post.

Here's a picture similar to what I posted when I said, "The Boss leads by example". I don't know what Peterson saw objectionable, but that just shows what a retard that guy is. Closet homophobe too.

B ruce.jpeg

I got thrown out of TGP by that behaviour. But the mod in that case, Scott Peterson, was to blame and had an axe to grind. What do we do about biased mods? Feel that guy was a closet racist whose basest tendencies were exposed when he threw me out over a Springsteen post.

Here's a picture similar to what I posted when I said, "The Boss leads by example". I don't know what Peterson saw objectionable, but that just shows what a retard that guy is. Closet homophobe too.

View attachment 147157
That pict is so fucking gay!

That pict is so fucking gay!

But it's Bruce Springsteen. The Boss. I posted it on TGP, was banned, explained to the mods why I thought the picture should be allowed, got an okay from Scott Peterson, and then I was banned permanently shortly after.

These are historic photographs. I never saw anything like it in my life, and wouldn't have believed it if you told me. But there it is.

And I like Springsteen, whatever he does is cool with me. Gay, straight, whatever. I have too much wrong with me to disrespect someone's life decisions, leave alone the Boss's.

View attachment 147157
Ha, he just banned me yesterday for a private email I sent to him about TGP sucking, heavy handed censorship and wanting my membership money back.

Back