Trigger-happy Reporting to the Mods

Despite what the main stream media insist is the case offending somebody is NOT against the law . If you happen to be someone who is offended by fuc_ _ _ _ EVERYTHING................tough , deal with it .

1fq2pm.jpg

No report pls

Speak of the Devil, I just received a report. It was linked to page 1 of this thread so I cannot know who it referred to.

I'll let it speak for itself. If anyone thinks this thread isn't necessary, get a load of this:

"He's a moron".

Perhaps it's a joke. Perhaps it refers to the dude who reported an ad that didn't have pics (too many items), resulting in my linking to this thread in the main forum. Either way, it's illustrative of the fact that peeps create a time-sink for us with nothing burgers.

I reported a real scammer here to the "admin" mod today. He's not a bot and he's not just posting links in the main discussion thread titles. He's scrubbing metadata from photos, even Photoshopping them, and then PM'ing people about their WTB ads and offering them the items for too-good-to-be-true prices. Beware.

Dear @Monkey Man,

Speaking of banning... Can you bant @PLX he stolt my Van Halen T-shirt and Diver Down cassette and my usb stick with my vanhalen harmonizer presets and won't give them back. He also drank my Guinness and made me Zip-Tie shopping carts to some commys car doors for a box of Twinkie's.

Best Regarts
ShredSquat

Back