Triple G recto clip

RaceU4her

this is my first go with my Stam SA-V72 preamp ive had sitting here for a while, its a clone of a telefunken preamp from the 50's the beatles used at abbey road, of course i wanted to write a beatles inspired jam so i hooked up my triple rec to my 1960 and went to work. this preamp is two channels so i used both my Audix D2 and a 57. one boosted orange with a ts9 and one red each side. emg 81s. a little ringo groove

https://app.box.com/embed/s/wwfnayneyvb02edeq3js3x7u1neun6o7?

Sick, I don't understand anything you said but you fucking deliver the chug heavy riffs that make children cry...as always, well done!

Last edited:
Sick, I don't understand anything you said but you fucking deliver the chug heavy riffs that make children cry...as always, well done!

haha :ROFLMAO: its a two channel mic pre, look at those tubes and transformers!!

Cw5GvSl.jpg

DUDEEEEE THIS IS SUCH BS. Why are you lying to us like that? EVERYONE knows rectos aren’t tight and are a flubby mess which sucks for thrash riffs!!!!

Also Stam makes great stuff. Im
Obsessed with helios preamps lately, and must get an H2 soon in a 500 format: but I see that Stam makes a clone, and I’m sure it’s way sick. Love Stams Stuff!

Back