Trump 5 stages of grief

You're joking..............right?

You have Old Timers already..................have you?
Nope. Point me towards something.

I tried to give you an out, but if you want to dig in your heels and make yourself look even dumber, then have at it. Keep on being a bitchboy to try and impress your friends that are back

@Aynirar27 See, the problem is you don't have it as bad as Donnie and co so YOU believe you don't have it at all.

This is a mistake,,,,,,,,,,,,,varying degrees still makes you a TDS sufferer...........which you are.

Mental health.............you always have to be careful with the little brain matter you have.

@Aynirar27 "TDS is ostensibly a mental condition in which persons have been driven effectively "insane" due to their dislike of Donald Trump to the point at which they abandon all logic and reason."

The American Psychiatric Association has added Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) to the 5th edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.

1. Identity disruption (e.g., feeling as though part of oneself has died)
  2. Marked sense of disbelief about Donald Trump
  3. Avoidance of reminders that Donald Trump is President
  4. Intense emotional pain (e.g., anger, bitterness, sorrow) related to Donald Trump
  5. Difficulty moving on with life (e.g., problems engaging with friends, pursuing interests, planning for the future)
  6. Emotional numbness
  7. Feeling that life is meaningless
  8. Intense loneliness (i.e., feeling alone or detached from others)...

@Aynirar27 "TDS is ostensibly a mental condition in which persons have been driven effectively "insane" due to their dislike of Donald Trump to the point at which they abandon all logic and reason."

The American Psychiatric Association has added Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) to the 5th edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.

1. Identity disruption (e.g., feeling as though part of oneself has died)
  2. Marked sense of disbelief about Donald Trump
  3. Avoidance of reminders that Donald Trump is President
  4. Intense emotional pain (e.g., anger, bitterness, sorrow) related to Donald Trump
  5. Difficulty moving on with life (e.g., problems engaging with friends, pursuing interests, planning for the future)
  6. Emotional numbness
  7. Feeling that life is meaningless
  8. Intense loneliness (i.e., feeling alone or detached from others)...
Just because you post it twice doesn’t make it any more relevant. I’m still waiting for an example.

Maybe this would be a good ice breaker for your big date coming up?

Just because you post it twice doesn’t make it any more relevant. I’m still waiting for an example.

Maybe this would be a good ice breaker for your big date coming up?
If you're so confident go and be evaluated by a medical professional.................be careful CPS doesn't find out though.

If you care.........you will get tested.

Get tested for TDS?
What else moron..................unless YOU have other concerns about your mental state.

1687639616154.png

1687639699168.png

You’re a joke lol.
TDS

Although this particular mental anomaly is enamored with perplexities, all can be resolved with simply accepting President Donald Trump as the victor of the 2016 and 2020 presidential elections. You won’t even need a doctor or prescription drugs.

May the winds of Trump be at your back, the glowing red MAGA hat decorate your head and the common sense of Trump’s conservative intelligence fill the depths of your heart.

You really can be rescued from the dreaded Trump derangement syndrome.

This site should be called TDS-Talk

Open up any newspaper or turn on any news program.
- he the leading GOP candidate for president in 2024
- he's already under indictment in New York
- just got federally indicted.
- all the 2020 stolen election shit is heating up with the courts

What current events do you want to talk about?
We already had a thread of the missing sub and the Russian revolt.
Today's a slow news day so the default is Trump.

I didn't put his name in every current headline. Blame him for TDS.

I'd contribute if the guy would just shut the fuck up and go away forever.
But he keeps putting himself front and center so... TDS it is.

Back