Trump arrest on Tuesday

Inbred Beta Belanger, the anti-Christ piece of shit. Hello there Pedo!

l7A9LVu.jpeg

The walls are closing in? :LOL:
Do you know how many times we've heard that in the last 6 years?
At least a thousand times from leftist skid marks, and every time you guys come up short...
Every time....
How many times have you heard "the walls are closing in" and then nothing ever comes of it?
Every time...
Especially this time...
Your boy's got nothing to go to a trial with, he can't even get half the people in the grand jury to move forward with this, when its in New York city where 90% of the jurors are gonna be democrats.. You guys are spending too much time listening to people who are playing you.
Donald Trump is laughing his ass off at all of you, and yet you still hold out hope the evil orange man will be stricken down by your side..
And you think that its us who are his bitches? Its you guys, dumbass.. Take a deep breathe and figure it out..
Look how much time you idiots have spent in here rehashing the same tired stupid shit over and over and over again and what have you guys done?
Absolutely nothing...
If anything you have made everyone not in your cult group WAY more determined to outlast you idiots on every front, every thread, every time...
Ive been in here much longer than most, Ive seen democrats much smarter than yourselves who could at least mount a decent argument come and go after realizing arguing about this stupid shit is futile in a guitar forum where nobody is gonna change anyone else's mind about anything, but the current batch cannot seem to connect those dots.. You guys come in and fling shit at the walls and actually really think you've accomplished something.. One of you is so delusional he thinks he's the "king" of this forum now.. Thats the funniest, but at the same time the dumbest thing I think Ive ever heard anyone say in here in 15 or so years :LOL::LOL::LOL:

So fling away!
We are all laughing our asses off :LOL::LOL:
Your not moving the needle in even the slightest tiny bit in your direction..
Carry on

👍 Thank you, Dude!
And speak of the devil, or in this case, Satan the Clown… our ‘Inbred Demnutz’ Psychotic King 🤡🤡🤡

Linda, check out this picture of the black man in the hat. Don't forget to call me Inbred now.

l7A9LVu.jpeg

Kevin McCarthy is kicking himself in the ass so hard right now.

Jumping the gun and threatening a state DA simply based on a Trump tweet is proving to be the dumbest political move of all time.

Like someone just said, what's he going to do now once the actual shit goes down? Shake his fist for real this time?
We got both the Georgia election stuff and Mar a Lago doc stuff coming soon.
What's McCarthy and the house going to do then?

He already looked like a jackass sycophant. He's got no spine left.
Hope whatever he has going on with MTG behind closed doors is worth it. :ROFLMAO:

Kevin McCarthy is kicking himself in the ass so hard right.

Jumping the gun and threatening a state DA simply based on a Trump tweet is proving to be the dumbest political move of all time.

Like someone just said, what's he going to do now once the actual shit goes down?
We got both the Georgia election stuff and Mar a Lago doc stuff coming soon.
What's McCarthy and the house going to do then?
@DemNuts Seriously, it's like you're having a pull and having trouble getting there..............so what do you do...............you KEEP pulling and pulling and pulling and again..............NOT GETTING THERE.

@DemNuts Seriously, it's like you're having a pull and having trouble getting there..............so what do you do...............you KEEP pulling and pulling and pulling and again..............NOT GETTING THERE.

Haven't a clue what the fuck you're talking about. Shit's getting real dude.
You take the denial route. I'm gonna talk about it.
Hopefully I live long enough to help my grand kids with their US history homework about this stuff.

Donnie the Homosexual Pedo Clown, logging in and out of his alts, liking himself and having conversations with himself, while humiliating Linda. Lock up the kids folks!

l7A9LVu.jpeg

Haven't a clue what the fuck you're talking about. Shit's getting real dude.
You take the denial route. I'm gonna talk about it.
Hopefully I live long enough to help my grand kids with their US history homework about this stuff.
Pulling your dick and NO ejaculation......................get it now?

Okay, how much are we betting that Trump will NOT be charged? If Trump is at all charged etc the public will start a civil war and many will die.
You DO know that right?

While we're at it, what has Trump actually done that is illegal, immoral and non presidential? Before you answer look at Biden and co first.

Donnie the Homosexual Pedo Clown with a severe case of TDS, making a fool of himself in front of Linda. Lock up those kids folks!

l7A9LVu.jpeg

Back