Trump Impeachment

Krull":2gcxk9ot said:
JTyson":2gcxk9ot said:
Krull":2gcxk9ot said:
I’m trying to understand this. “Presumptions”

So what exactly were these foaming at the mouth libtards watching today?
Presumptions means he pulled it out of his ass or thin air whichever you prefer ;)
Its right in there with "I assumed"

Ok so help me understand how the “news” is reporting how Sondland’s testimony was “bombshell” and Ken Starr is now saying Trump is in trouble.

I’m seriously confused.
Give it 24 hours, it will be fine :LOL: :LOL:
Its the same thing they have done daily since the beginning. Starr must have unknowingly inhaled some of the 2nd hand smoke :D

Ry Manchu":8stdosju said:
Nah, Nunes is just a useful idiot for Russian intelligence.

I don't know man he seems pretty spot on - 'the democrats have poisoned the minds of fanatics who actually believe the entire galaxy of bizarre accusations they have leveled against the President since the day the American people elected him'

Devin Nunes is good friends with Dana Rohrabacher, aka Putin's man in Congress. Devin Nunes keeps attempting to float conspiracy theories that were created by Putin and that have been completely discredited by the U.S. intelligence community. Devin Nunes took a trip to Ukraine (on the taxpayer's dime) and his itinerary was completely created by Lev Parnas who is on the payroll of Dmitry Firtash. Finally, Nunes did everything in his power to kill the investigation into Russian influence in the 2016 election. Is this really a man that you want sitting on the Intelligence Committee?

The level of confidence at this point most people have in our "intelligence" agencies is not what you'd say at an all time high.
I know Russia, Russia, Russia...are you still on that trip?
Well alright then...

Remember this timeless bit of statecraft - "This is my last election.  After my election I have more flexibility."

That's far from the only example of Obama doing Putin's bidding for political gain.  Here's a few things that Obama did that really helped Putin:

1. Obama "reset" our relationship with Russia even though Russia continued to hold pieces of the country of Georgia that they had taken by force.

2. Obama let a Russian company get control of 20% of U.S. uranium reserves.

3. Obama canceled a missile defense system for Europe, which was designed to prevent Iran from being able to blackmail the E.U. because Putin didn't like it.

4. Obama set up a deal with Iran, a Russian client in the Middle East, so that Iran would be able to develop nuclear weapons once Obama was out of office.

5. When the Russian client running Syria used chemical weapons against civilians, Obama did nothing despite having proclaimed that to be a red line.  Instead, he turned the problem over to the Russians, who we now know allowed their client to retain some chemical weapons.

Compare that to how Trump's been treating Putin:

1. Got Germany to cancel a massive natural gas deal with Russia which cost Putin billions.
2. Got NATO to significantly increase defense spending.
3. Increased sanctions on Iran to get them to stop nuclear weapon development.
4. Bombed the Russian client's air base in Syria in response to the Syrian government using chemical weapons against civilians.
5. Significantly increased U.S. defense spending.
6. Provided lethal aid to the Ukrainians to help them fight off the Russian invasion.
7. Has told Russia to get its troops out of Venezuela.
8. Has increased sanctions on Russian entities

Looks like Trump's your guy dude. Maybe next he'll get us in a war with Russia. That's what you want right? Just give him 4 more years he'll have more flexibility.

Trump’s defense budget is “basically the Obama approach with a little bit more, but not much." - Rep. Mac Thornberry (R-TX), chair of the House Armed Services Committee.

The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018, a two-year budget agreement that Trump signed into law Feb. 9, set the budget authority for national defense at $700 billion in fiscal year 2018 and $716 billion in fiscal 2019. The budget authority for national defense was larger in nominal dollars, which are not adjusted for inflation, in 2010 ($721 billion) and in 2011 ($717 billion). That’s according to the White House’s own Office of Management and Budget, “Total, National Defense,Table 5.1." Obama's share of GDP was higher too.

The Budget Control Act of 2011 (BCA) reduced projected levels of defense spending by $406 billion over the past five years. While it is true that the BCA has affected defense capability somewhat, its effect has been mitigated by two factors. First, Congress granted the Department of Defense more than $200 billion in relief between 2013 and 2017 from the spending caps; and the FY 2018 base defense budget exceeds the caps by another $100 billion. Second, the Pentagon has used the Overseas Contingency Operations (OCO), or warfighting, account to get around the caps. According to the Department of Defense comptroller, about half of the OCO account has funded Pentagon programs that have nothing to do with the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. For example, the European Deterrence Initiative has been funded in the OCO account since FY 2017, when the Pentagon received $3.4 billion for it. The Pentagon admits that even with the large increase in the FY 2019 base budget, $17 billion of this year’s OCO account contains items normally funded in the base budget.

For the second year in a row, the Trump administration has paid for the defense increases by slashing funding for the Department of State and the U.S. Agency for International Development by nearly 30 percent, or $16 billion total, a decision that 150 retired generals say will weaken U.S. national security.

Nine countries now meet the goal that NATO set in 2014 that each member direct at least 2 percent of their gross domestic product toward their own military by 2024. Overall, European allies' spending has risen from $272 billion in 2014 to $313 billion last year – part of a slow and steady increase that actually started three years before Trump assumed the presidency.

Rosatom by purchasing Uranium One gained control of "10 percent of the currently licensed uranium in-situ recovery production capacity” in the United States. But that doe not mean 20 percent of U.S. uranium reserves. Total U.S. production in 2017 is expected to be less than 1,000 tons — and production in 2016 was just 1,126 tons. In 2016, its Willow Creek facility extracted just 23 tons. That’s 2.3 percent of all U.S. production. In 2015, the project represented 3.6 percent of U.S. production By contrast, Uranium One’s mines in Kazakhstan alone extracted nearly 3,000 tons in 2016. Total worldwide uranium recovery in 2016 was 62,266 tons.

It seems like he's trying to make the case that Trump is really just a continuation of Obama.
And for him that is a problem how? :LOL: :LOL:

I don't know Krull, maybe this is just his way of getting that first foot aboard the Trump train.

Nah... he's probably Riden with Biden still.
db1811ed056538d5c473b3e4ffc08ed6.jpg

Scandals, pay to play, bribery, extortion, out of wedlock kids, pedophilia/molestation ect., ect.
just another day at the DNC

JTyson":25wx65g7 said:
Its right in there with "I assumed"
Really? Maybe, more inline with - since we all know the earth is flat (says Mr. Sciffster), shouldn't there be more people missing? Or rather, would you prefer we all participate in this embarrassing process of Mr. Trump, you are clearly guilty until you prove your innocence. Sound familiar? And here we go, Muller report 3.0 w/mitigation not necessary. Then we'll censure Trump and I wish you luck on expulsion requiring a two-thirds majority vote of/from the full house.

Remember the OP's toilet directive?

BTW Swalwell. Your painfully lackluster metaphor portraying a man entering a room drenched from the pouring rain to Sondland should be so obvious to him? FYI - In Sondland's "mind" (as all the other pawns) this fictitious rain drenched man is invisible just as its credible ability to provide any substantive immediate information to this embarrassing circus, Act 3, scene(n+1).

You know the Don's lovin' it!

... and diversion - he deflected the assertion that Trump's been a whole-lot more "hostile" towards Russia than OhBummer ever was by changing the subject to the budget.

Well, obviously when the POTUS / USA actually does stuff, it costs more. :yes:

I was brought up a Democrat. It runs in my family. I didn't get a chance to realize how great Ronald Reagan was until I got older. People in my family just made fun of him. We were poor and my parents had jobs in sociology and universities so it is what it is.

Over the past 10-20 years I've slowly migrated to a more conservative/Republican point of view but I'd say I'm still pretty moderate. I'm not religious. I think women should have the right to choose, but I don't think we should pay for free clinics. I own guns but I'm not a big hunter or even a hobbyist. From a national security, foreign policy, border protection and financial perspective I definitely lean to the right.

The fragile snowflake thing really rubs my wrong.

What is the point of this post? When Trump first announced his candidacy I thought it was a bit of a joke. I didn't know much about him other than he had some books, and many many millions and hosted the Apprentice. So although I don't always appreciate his style I do believe he has done more good than bad and I'll vote for him again. I don't think he is nearly as bad as some people make him out to be. Maybe we need more like him in the future that have less ties to corrupt political behavior (ie. Bill Clinton, Hillary's server, Obama's weakness, Biden's ties to Ukraine, Epstein, blah blah).

As far as that Ukraine call goes, all I heard Trump say was that he wanted the new Ukrainian President to look into the Hunter Biden connection. That was not bribery. Question becomes, would Trump have asked the same thing if the person in question (John Smith Fred Flinstone) was a Republican Trump supporter? Would he turn a blind eye or would he call someone out? Either way, I don't see a bribe and I certainly don't see anything that would warrant an Impeachment. I think we need Trump/future Presidents to be tough and beat up on people a bit. Look how much fucking money we give other counties?

I've also converted from CNN to Fox News since his election. I didn't realize how bad CNN was until he was elected. Both of these channels are next to each other on my cable so I used the Impeachment Hearings as a test to see how different the news was. WOW. Night and day. Complete opposite takes in news reporting. As someone said recently, the hearings have not swayed too many people one way or the other. If you were for impeachment when this started then you probably still feel that way. If you were against it, you are probably still against it. The 2020 election will tell all.

wow - that's a lot of words, I guess I was bored and needed to get that off my chest :LOL: :LOL:

311splawndude":1jda3mq5 said:
I was brought up a Democrat.
Me too. By good fundamental and morally rational democrats, not the knucklehead dingbats we got now. Case in point - a bunch of greedy ass disrespectful thugs that want to rip apart a fresh country just barely beyond its puberty and in its prime.

Then it goes fairly the same as you explain.

Ran through the whole political fidgeting process of the neurotic compulsion of which way to fall. After it's all said and done, I'm fine just having a disillusioned (ultimately disenfranchised by the college) political voice for whatever it is worth.

I told myself I wasn't going to post in political threads in a guitar forum.
They tend to get nasty.
I wish they didn't have to always devolve into personal bashing.
It's annoying.
People are allowed to have their own opinions.
When Republicans start calling others names, it makes us all look bad.
I only post in maybe 2 or 3 forums and they are all guitar based.
That said...I'm no snowflake and I don't have fragile feelings that will get hurt.
Carry on.

Ry Manchu":2b1rtz7q said:
Devin Nunes took a trip to Ukraine (on the taxpayer's dime) and his itinerary was completely created by Lev Parnas who is on the payroll of Dmitry Firtash.
Nah...not so much.

BREAKING: Devin Nunes to sue Daily Beast and CNN for junk report that he traveled to Vienna to meet with secret Ukrainians

"House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence ranking member Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) intends to file lawsuits against both CNN and the Daily Beast over fake hit pieces the outlets have published about him in recent days.

Two pieces recently published in both outlets–one from Daily Beast earlier this week, and one from CNN published late Friday–alleged that the Rudy Giuliani associate Lev Parnas, who is now indicted on unrelated charges, helped Nunes with a variety of matters when digging into Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election on behalf of Democrats."

Glad he's not putting up with this garbage.

Also, here's your Rosemont Seneca Partners Court File where Hunter Biden’s firm then began receiving monthly payments totaling $166,666. You can see those payments here - https://www.scribd.com/document/4040017 ... Court-File

Back