Trump Impeachment

Ry Manchu":24knty7e said:
lester":24knty7e said:
sleewell2":24knty7e said:
Can someone please answer why you would withhold docs and prevent ppl from testifying if they would exonerate you? Surely someone can answer without deflecting to whataboutism?

I guess you don't remember the 35 million dollar Mueller report. That scumbag and his "team" spent nearly 3 years dumpster diving, digging through storage units, rectally examining all of Trumps finances and a lot of it was willingly given away to the special counsel. "the White House has provided more than 20,000 pages of materials, and the campaign has provided more than 1.4 million pages. It says more than 20 White House personnel have given interviews, including eight from the White House counsel's office. Seventeen campaign employees "plus 11 additional individuals" have given interviews, Trump's attorneys say

At some point you just have to say fuck off, let the judiciary decide.

The Mueller team was severely limited in their ability to look into Trump's finances. Exactly how many pages of Trump's finances were willingly given to the special counsel? Our money launderer-in-chief is hoping that the statute of limitations runs out on all of his real estate sales to Russian shell corporations. It will probably require the State of New York, because Trump will have dismantled the Southern District of New York by then.

You're still on the Russian trip? Dude... :LOL: :LOL:
Mueller knew from day one that the whole Russian collusion thing was a scam but he went ahead anyway. Set up by his protege Comey 'I leaked the memos to the media to trigger a special counsel'.
Burned us for 35 million dollars for those pitiful convictions and practically worthless report, put the country through shit to the point of giving the house back to the dems in the '18 midterms so they could then further waste our money and time with this impeachment farce. And Trump's the bad guy, Trump's the scammer :LOL: :LOL:

Y'know this is the reason alot of the country has a problem with you democrats...and some dems with half a brain have walked away. And if there's any justice left in this country, that you guys haven't wrung out already, these perpetrators will be punished.

Not so "severely limited"
https://www.usnews.com/news/national-ne ... ax-returns

As I suggested, I reckon Romney's playing the numbers, not for now, but for a future tilt at POTUS. That sort of disloyalty makes me wanna puke.

Yeah, ButtonPusher's on a role, and to his credit, he's living up to his name. Credit where it's due. :D

He's looking' at you, ButtonPusher, but being diplomatic about it IMHO.

The "ph....." thing wasn't necessary and was bound to offend some. Let's not risk the thread's closure 'cause of something as trivial-and-avoidable as a choice of name in name-calling, eh?

No, I'm not a mod but it is my business 'cause I enjoy reading and learning from threads such as this one. Cheers mate.

WELL WELL WELL, WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE? %-(

What we have here, is a failure by a bunch of CLOWNS to do ARIFFMAHTIC.

Sorry IOWA caucus. Maybe next time we'll go to our no.2 pencils so the soup-to-nuts concept thingy doesn't confuse us, so much. It's the KISS theory for all you silly IT engineers. :scared:

lester":23r6tzqm said:
Ry Manchu":23r6tzqm said:
lester":23r6tzqm said:
sleewell2":23r6tzqm said:
Can someone please answer why you would withhold docs and prevent ppl from testifying if they would exonerate you? Surely someone can answer without deflecting to whataboutism?

I guess you don't remember the 35 million dollar Mueller report. That scumbag and his "team" spent nearly 3 years dumpster diving, digging through storage units, rectally examining all of Trumps finances and a lot of it was willingly given away to the special counsel. "the White House has provided more than 20,000 pages of materials, and the campaign has provided more than 1.4 million pages. It says more than 20 White House personnel have given interviews, including eight from the White House counsel's office. Seventeen campaign employees "plus 11 additional individuals" have given interviews, Trump's attorneys say

At some point you just have to say fuck off, let the judiciary decide.

The Mueller team was severely limited in their ability to look into Trump's finances. Exactly how many pages of Trump's finances were willingly given to the special counsel? Our money launderer-in-chief is hoping that the statute of limitations runs out on all of his real estate sales to Russian shell corporations. It will probably require the State of New York, because Trump will have dismantled the Southern District of New York by then.

You're still on the Russian trip? Dude... :LOL: :LOL:
Mueller knew from day one that the whole Russian collusion thing was a scam but he went ahead anyway. Set up by his protege Comey 'I leaked the memos to the media to trigger a special counsel'.
Burned us for 35 million dollars for those pitiful convictions and practically worthless report, put the country through shit to the point of giving the house back to the dems in the '18 midterms so they could then further waste our money and time with this impeachment farce. And Trump's the bad guy, Trump's the scammer :LOL: :LOL:

Y'know this is the reason alot of the country has a problem with you democrats...and some dems with half a brain have walked away. And if there's any justice left in this country, that you guys haven't wrung out already, these perpetrators will be punished.

Not so "severely limited"
https://www.usnews.com/news/national-ne ... ax-returns

You do know that the Dutch Intelligence agency AIVD recorded the entire DNC hacking by Cozy Bear, don't you? Well, they did. Asking Russia to do it on national television may not be illegal, but it does show you the man's character or lack thereof.

Well if you're going by the intelligence community assessment (ICA), the document that actually contains the majority of the conclusions (released on January 5, 2017) it doesn’t even cite the APT group (“Cozy Bear”/APT-29). And AIVD appears to be far from impartial and independent. In fact, it appears, from past leaks, that AIVD acts as a second-tier Third Party partner of the NSA and has had multiple points of contact available for the NSA to communicate with them ever since 2013.
Whether or not this is a deliberate effort to ‘gas-light’ us from one of the NSA’s international partners or consider maybe something simpler -
There were two issues: John Podesta's emails - where he admitted he was tricked into giving his password away and the other - the DNC "hack" where Bernie bro Seth Rich downloaded them onto a thumb drive(according to 36 year NSA official and agency whisleblower Bill Binney)and gave them to Wikileaks.

Weissmann/Mueller and his team with all the time and money in the world and could go anywhere in the world they wanted never even interviewed Assange. Strange huh? The guy at the center of this.

If they had they would've heard stuff like this -
WikiLeaks editor Julian Assange suggested that the Democratic National Committee staffer shot dead last month in Washington, DC, was killed because he was a “source.”

“Whistleblowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often very significant risks. As a 27-year-old, works for the DNC, was shot in the back, murdered just a few weeks ago for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington,” he told Dutch TV, referring to Seth Rich, who was gunned down in the early morning hours of July 10 while walking to his apartment in Bloomingdale.

The interviewer followed up by asking, “That was just a robbery, I believe. Wasn’t it?”

The WikiLeaks founder cryptically replied, “No, there’s no finding … I’m suggesting that our sources take risks.”

Assange clearly refers to Seth as one of Wikileak's sources. Those were his words.

I have already debunked the Bill Binney and Julian Assange conspiracy theories and yet here you go again. Serves me right for trying to argue with an insane person.

lester":255likny said:
WikiLeaks editor Julian Assange suggested that the Democratic National Committee staffer shot dead last month in Washington, DC, was killed because he was a “source.”

“Whistleblowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often very significant risks. As a 27-year-old, works for the DNC, was shot in the back, murdered just a few weeks ago for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington.” he told Dutch TV, referring to Seth Rich, who was gunned-down in the early morning hours of July 10, while walking to his apartment in Bloomingdale.

The interviewer followed up by asking; “That was just a robbery, I believe. Wasn’t it?” The WikiLeaks founder cryptically replied; “No, there’s no finding … I’m suggesting that our sources take risks.”

Assange clearly refers to Seth as one of Wikileak's sources. Those were his words.
"And I feel the future trembling, as the word is passed around... If you stand-up for what you do believe, prepare to be shot down."
QSMS

Lester, read this article about how Bill Binney was tricked by Tim Leonard: https://www.computerweekly.com/news/252 ... sian-links

Bill Binney has admitted as much, of course after he did ten appearances on Fox News claiming that the hack was an inside job.

Here is what Binney himself said: “It’s clear G2 is messing with the data. Everything G2 says is suspect and needs to be proven by other sources/means. I agree there is no evidence to prove where the download/copy was done. The merger of data from 5 July and 1 September ... makes all the G2 crap a fabrication ... we should only say what we can prove with evidence.” The Guccifer 2.0 files analysed by Leonard’s g-2.space were “manipulated."

Goat":cgn5uwd1 said:
lester":cgn5uwd1 said:

“Whistleblowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often very significant risks. As a 27-year-old, works for the DNC, was shot in the back, murdered just a few weeks ago for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington.” he told Dutch TV, referring to Seth Rich, who was gunned-down in the early morning hours of July 10, while walking to his apartment in Bloomingdale.

The interviewer followed up by asking; “That was just a robbery, I believe. Wasn’t it?” The WikiLeaks founder cryptically replied; “No, there’s no finding … I’m suggesting that our sources take risks.”

"And I feel the future trembling, as the word is passed around... If you stand-up for what you do believe, prepare to be shot down."
QSMS

^^^ cool track Goat!

Man you'd think with ol' Ry here that murder might just be a bridge too far in his support of the dems....nope :LOL: :LOL:

- https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/0 ... y-epstein/

lester":32w9h04c said:
Goat":32w9h04c said:
lester":32w9h04c said:

QSMS

^^^ cool track Goat!

Man you'd think with ol' Ry here that murder might just be a bridge too far in his support of the dems....nope :LOL: :LOL:

- https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/0 ... y-epstein/
:yes:

5PM ET Biden's announcement, goodby.

Tomorrow, Trump's exoneration and, I vote as "YOU ARE A PERMANENT MAIL VOTER" according to my "Presidential Primary Election - Tuesday March 3, 2020, Polls open 7am >> close 8pm" physical ballet in my hands. The recommendation on the back of it reads "(Recommendation: "No later than February 25)" - we gonna be humpin' real good on humpday :)

Krull":2nxiydko said:
So did Bernie get screwed again?
Don't know. But did you read the Iowa results in the Washington Toast? I predict the happy man leading now is not going to bend, or going South by all means necessary. Yah know what I mean $bucko?

"Presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg's campaign contributed money to the technological firm whose voting app contributed to reporting delays in the Iowa caucuses.

Federal Election Commission filings reveal that Buttigieg's campaign gave tens of thousands of dollars to Shadow on July 23, 2019, for "software rights and subscriptions."
Shadow, a technology company that has an investor in the Democratic digital nonprofit organization ACRONYM, was also paid $60,000 over two installments by the Iowa Democratic Party to build an app to help make caucus voting easier and faster for precinct volunteers. Filings also reveal that the Nevada Democratic Party paid Shadow $58,000 for "website development."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... cus-delays

I mostly stay out of political conversations because they tend to go full-blown idiot the second somebody doesn't like something that was said, but there's some serious hinkery going on here.

Buttigieg and Biden both paid money directly to the company "Shadow" that developed this app that supposedly had all these problems. The company was founded by two ex members of Hillary Clinton's campaign. Nope, the Democrats aren't doing anything hinky at all here. Nothing to see. Massage results until they appear favorable to the right people. Er, um, I mean we need more time to count the votes that didn't go our way. Oh wait, I mean quality control.

As an IT person that's developed web ordering systems for several years now, the idea of releasing an app the DAY IT'S NEEDED without training and without testing gives me night terrors, or makes me think somebody was decidedly TRYING to gum up the works, and from the inside no less.

I'm not a Republican fan, and decidedly not a Trump fan, but your choices when witnessing the Democrats once again manage to shoot themselves on the way to the track are to either laugh, cry, or try to figure out how to point the nuke at the entire process. What a joke.

Is Pelosi scanning her camera-phone for overnight Botox delivery from Amazon? I'm sure she's a Prime member, for sure.

I truly feel horrible for Schiff and Nadler in the crowd. Really, they look like a juxtaposition of a Juan Williams on FOX, "The Five". He always looks like and reacts as "What, me, Oh! Okay. To me . . . In my mind . . . " - blah blah blah as when J. Water's calls upon him to WAKE UP!

Back