Trump Impeachment

Democrat-policy discussion in the media?

When competing for government, it's a no-brainer that your policies need to be front-and-centre.

Krull":l3jbouc8 said:
Looks like the fake stream media is having a bad day today with the CNN whistleblower, exposes once again via Project Vertias how much hatred they have for Trump. I laugh at the libtards who dismiss the obvious evidence.

But if that wasn’t enough to convince the libtards like sleepwell and Rytard that they are fed lies 24/7 to their drugged out brains then how about ABC admitting today that they used fake video footage of their reported Kurdish slaughter. Instead what they showed was a 2 year old video of a Kentucky military show.

But they will continue to eat up the lies day in and day out. Keep smoking that weed sleepwell. I’m sure you kids will turn out just fine...

Shifty Schiff says no need for quid pro quo to impeach. Whistleblower doesn’t have to testify. House doesn’t have to vote for impeachment inquiry. Obviously they are following all the rules here.

I think one of the greatest things President Trump has done was to call out the Legacy Media for their corruption in reporting and misleading the American Public.

I've predicted she'd have a another go since day dot.

Her ambition and sense of self-importance won't allow her to sit on the sidelines forever.

You guys are weird. You're totally ok with the POTUS meeting in secret with world leader dictators (Putin, Kim-Jong etc. . ) and not disclosing details of said meeting. Yet our gov't meets behind closed doors with representatives from BOTH parties, then a group of Republicans loose their minds like a jealous teenage girl that wasn't invited to the party and then crash the meeting good one. :loco:

Also what a bunch of cowards in the GOP. Trump insults them and then they have his back cause they have no clout (let alone a back bone). Lindsey Graham, "lying' Ted Cruz etc. . . the list goes on.

I'm sure you would of been total cool with Obama meeting in private with Putin or Kim. :thumbsup:
BTW I'm a republican (embarrassed one at that) and a NEVER TRUMPER. I stand by my country. Trump is about as American as a falafel.

ButtonPusher":1eldko6v said:
You guys are weird. You're totally ok with the POTUS meeting in secret with world leader dictators (Putin, Kim-Jong etc. . ) and not disclosing details of said meeting. Yet our gov't meets behind closed doors with representatives from BOTH parties, then a group of Republicans loose their minds like a jealous teenage girl that wasn't invited to the party and then crash the meeting good one. :loco:

Also what a bunch of cowards in the GOP. Trump insults them and then they have his back cause they have no clout (let alone a back bone). Lindsey Graham, "lying' Ted Cruz etc. . . the list goes on.

I'm sure you would of been total cool with Obama meeting in private with Putin or Kim. :thumbsup:
BTW I'm a republican (embarrassed one at that) and a NEVER TRUMPER. I stand by my country. Trump is about as American as a falafel.

to be fair, krull is a pathetic cannuck who gets banned from forums and still stalks people there. most likely has an IQ around 60 with no ability to reason or think logically and whose main goal is to be a complete piece of shit online because his real life sucks so much.

I think it says a lot that lindsay graham couldn't even get all senate republicans to back his resolution that whines about the impeachment process which was written by the gop.

sleewell2":13erg7dz said:
ButtonPusher":13erg7dz said:

to be fair, krull is a pathetic cannuck who gets banned from forums and still stalks people there. most likely has an IQ around 60 with no ability to reason or think logically and whose main goal is to be a complete piece of shit online because his real life sucks so much.

I think it says a lot that lindsay graham couldn't even get all senate republicans to back his resolution that whines about the impeachment process which was written by the gop.

I can see that and speaking of Canada. . . .. Dude is a sieve. He couldn't hold back is emotions if his life depended on it. When you cherry pick your facts and retort with an insult in nearly ever post you know something is "off'". Honestly I feel sorry for him. I'd guess he doesn't have too many friends in real life so he flings insults on the internet to get some type of dialogue going. Sad.

I.E. I stated 2 facts (which he quotes) and then digresses to say "Sleepwell most be having a rough day" rather than address what I said and debate it.

As for the Lindsey Graham thing, it is so pathetic. He or any other head GOP figure should be able to come forth to throw Trump under the train, and then get the GOP back on the tracks but they would rather watch the train wreck and then point fingers.

IMO this is the only reason he is president.
-The American people would rather be entertained than informed. Between this and the staunch partisanship from a majority of both partys. . . Mark my words these are the Dark Ages of Democracy.

These dems and never trumpers claim they're so concerned about our "democracy" yet don't seem to give a shit about due process.

Just look at the Clinton impeachment, these were the rights given to Clinton, his team and members of the minority
- House debate and vote on inquiry
- Defined scope of inquiry
- members can see evidence
- president's council can attend
- specific rules for investigation
- allowed to challenge the evidence
- minority given subpoena power

But instead the house dems create a new process. Instead of the judiciary looking at a potentially impeachable offense, they create a process in the Intel committee that's behind closed doors, doesn't provide access to the accuser and shuts republicans out for all practical purposes.

That's your dark days buttonpusher.

lester":2tz8687a said:
These dems and never trumpers claim they're so concerned about our "democracy" yet don't seem to give a shit about due process.

Just look at the Clinton impeachment, these were the rights given to Clinton, his team and members of the minority

But instead the house dems create a new process. Instead of the judiciary looking at a potentially impeachable offense, they create a process in the Intel committee that's behind closed doors, doesn't provide access to the accuser and shuts republicans out for all practical purposes.

Oh cute, you regurgitated Lindsey Graham’s cute bulletin board “facts”. Nice gaslighting but it’s not going to work. Here’s a cute article about Lindsey’s lovely views on impeachment in 1999 vs now.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/09/lindsey- ... peachment/

ButtonPusher":1dqcozup said:
lester":1dqcozup said:

Oh cute, you regurgitated Lindsey Graham’s cute bulletin board “facts”. Nice gaslighting but it’s not going to work. Here’s a cute article about Lindsey’s lovely views on impeachment in 1999 vs now.

Fuckin hell this libtard shit is contagious. Buttonpusher, one of the first symptoms is the inability to see the forest for the trees amplified by mass quantities of horseshit.
The technical acronym ISFTH(Inability to See the Forest for the Trees amplified by mass quantities of Horseshit)
or more commonly known as IS Fucked in The Head.

I'm talking about due process and the lack thereof.

lester":1vfwda7j said:
ButtonPusher":1vfwda7j said:
lester":1vfwda7j said:

Fuckin hell this libtard shit is contagious. Buttonpusher, one of the first symptoms is the inability to see the forest for the trees amplified by mass quantities of horseshit.
The technical acronym ISFTH(Inability to See the Forest for the Trees amplified by mass quantities of Horseshit)

Please never trumper, for the love of all things holy, snap out of it.
Cause you don't want find yourself on your knees January 20th '21 screaming Nooooo!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

Welcome to the Roman Circus where we are all puppets. Would you like to be entertained or informed? Shall we keep arguing about everything like big gov’t wants us to? Bottom line. . . If Trump is the GOP candidate I won’t be voting. He is trash and you know but you’re too afraid to admit it. I voted for him cause I had no choice and it was wrong. I’ll always be able to stand on my own two feet and proudly say that I made that mistake. That whole 2016 election cycle was a dumpster fire. Luckily we got our 2 SCJ’s.

I own a business in the AG industry. Most old school conservative farmers I’ve talked to have nothing good to say about Trump. These are the same guys that had a Trump sign in their yard. . Don the Con isn’t a politician he is a true RINO. He cares about himself and the “TRUMP” brand and is using the GOP as his propaganda/profit machine. We are better than that and more Republicans need to step up and admit it.

Libtard, Cuntservative just stop with the name calling. Have a conversation like an adult. Or? Keep being thick in the head everyone and see where it gets us. And if common sense is a “libtarditis” call me a doctor is I am sick. Other than Krull y’all are actually intelligent. He is “different”.

ButtonPusher":1j8qm3o4 said:
lester":1j8qm3o4 said:
ButtonPusher":1j8qm3o4 said:
lester":1j8qm3o4 said:

Please never trumper, for the love of all things holy, snap out of it.
Cause you don't want find yourself on your knees January 20th '21 screaming Nooooo!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

Welcome to the Roman Circus where we are all puppets. Would you like to be entertained or informed? Shall we keep arguing about everything like big gov’t wants us to? Bottom line. . . If Trump is the GOP candidate I won’t be voting. He is trash and you know but you’re too afraid to admit it. I voted for him cause I had no choice and it was wrong. I’ll always be able to stand on my own two feet and proudly say that I made that mistake. That whole 2016 election cycle was a dumpster fire. Luckily we got our 2 SCJ’s.

I own a business in the AG industry. Most old school conservative farmers I’ve talked to have nothing good to say about Trump. These are the same guys that had a Trump sign in their yard. . Don the Con isn’t a politician he is a true RINO. He cares about himself and the “TRUMP” brand and is using the GOP as his propaganda/profit machine. We are better than that and more Republicans need to step up and admit it.

Libtard, Cuntservative just stop with the name calling. Have a conversation like an adult. Or? Keep being thick in the head everyone and see where it gets us. And if common sense is a “libtarditis” call me a doctor is I am sick. Other than Krull y’all are actually intelligent. He is “different”.

Hey Button pusher welcome to the Forums!
If you really despise Trump but appreciate his conservative SC picks Voting for him again could pay off three fold .
1 : RBG cant hold out much longer before she has to retire , President Trump could get a Third SC Pick!
2 : Trump is the most investigated Person on the planet right now as well as the people around him, another 4 years might be all it takes for the bodies to be found.
3: Trump is losing Hundreds of Millions in net worth as president according to the MSM, just think another four years and his wealth and Brand could be Kaput.

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/busine ... nt-n916221

Yep.

I've never voted along personality lines, nor do I give ad-hominem attacks as justification not to vote for someone the time of day.

It's all about policies put forward during campaigns and, more-importantly to me, about the sorts of policies I feel a candidate and party are likely to develop during office. There can be only one intelligent bottom line for such decisions IMHO, and that is, "does the candidate / party subscribe to my values?".

A party can promise the world, but unless I share its long-term values and perspective on things, it hasn't got a hope in Hell of receiving my vote.

EDIT:
Oh, and yes, welcome to the forum, ButtonPusher!

Great forum name that, mate. :LOL: :LOL:

And just like that today our air is a little sweeter without Baghdadi breathing it.

Thanks to our special ops and Mr. Prez. :salute:

Or as the Washington Post headline puts it - "Austere religious scholar at the helm of Islamic State dies at 48."

Back