Trump threatens Judge during trial after getting reprimanded

The forum has cleaned up a TON these past few weeks. If only we could get rid of CCN's diarrhea problem too.
I don't mind his points what is troublesome for me personally is the tendency towards huge whole page posts full of pics and text that sometimes get going between a few members. My internet isn't very fast so if I get into a thread with a lot of that going on unless I am really committed to reading stuff I just wind up avoiding it because it takes too much time to load. I would rather wait to load guitar pics instead of political crap. I basically cannot view threads that are solely pics.

... it takes too much time to load. I would rather wait to load guitar pics instead of political crap. I basically cannot view threads that are solely pics.
I'm in the same boat mate.

I got 33k download bandwidth this weekend. Spent an hour yesterday just loading a handful of threads.

The risk for me is that if I don't reattempt a load in time at that sort of speed I hit a barrier where I suddenly lose the ability to upload pics and have to reboot and set everything up again.

Anywho, I feel ya mate. Slow intermanet sucks.

Back