Tube Supply and China invading Taiwan

People don't realize how much stuff is made in China.

It would blow minds.
There's more to this Superpower Trade Agreement that making sure all the
China haters can afford their next wide screen TVs.

Remember the school yard 'fights' where the two toughest dudes dared each other
to throw the first punch, and after a few minutes of 'OH YEAH?" they both walked away without
a scratch? That's USA vs CHINA. Lots of bluster but neither one really wants to throw down
cause even if they were to win they're still going to end up all bloody and bruised to shit.

Funny - a lot of very large huge volume China factories are owned and overseen by Chinese
citizens who live in Taipei. Worked with maybe a dozen different factory complexes in China
that had their corporate operations and finance run in a small office in Taiwan close to the owner.

Problems during development or production? Fly to China.
Annual negotiations on pricing? Fly to Taipei.

To a degree it's the same BS bluster between those two.

The whole Taiwan talk from CCP is more about distracting citizens from rising internal issues than actually wanting to go to war. If they actually wanted to do it they would've done it already in the 50's like what they did in Tibet.

The whole Taiwan talk from CCP is more about distracting citizens from rising internal issues than actually wanting to go to war. If they actually wanted to do it they would've done it already in the 50's like what they did in Tibet.
I don't think China wants to go to war. I think they want land they feel is historically part of them and also do not want to be disrespected. They would love to just have a Hong Kong scenario.

I don't think China wants to go to war. I think they want land they feel is historically part of them and also do not want to be disrespected. They would love to just have a Hong Kong scenario.

Just like the old USA vs USSR narrative... "Kabuki" Theater.

Kabuki refers to an event(s) designed to create the appearance of conflict and/or uncertain outcome, when in fact the actors have worked together to determine the outcome beforehand.

e.g. All U.S. Presidential debates since 1981.

"Kabuki" Theater.

Quick side note: Kabuki in China is like Soap Operas here.
On every weekday during the afternoons on TV.
Quite the trip to watch.

e539336eae8b82a9f3a3d63d52340cc7_large.jpg

Weird that it's a Japanese tradition that got huge in China.

Watched a YT video of Megadeth rehearsals for the current shows. Whatever they are using for guitars amplification sounds like shit, Im sure through a mega pa system it sounds ok but you could actually hear the digital in that rehearsal space. No thanks, get some marshalls Dave.

Watched a YT video of Megadeth rehearsals for the current shows. Whatever they are using for guitars amplification sounds like shit, Im sure through a mega pa system it sounds ok but you could actually hear the digital in that rehearsal space. No thanks, get some marshalls Dave.
I know Kiko is using the Quad Cortex, both straight to FOH and with Matrix power amps to cabs.

I believe Dave is using Axe FX ii, possibly straight to FOH and with Marshall power amps for cabs?

Back