US Military Bases Around the World

It can be good diplomacy. If there's an American base on allied soil the allies will benefit from added protection and the US benefits from expanded opportunities for immediate deployment.

If Russia/China were more effective at diplomacy they too could have that.

(However, China will likely see fruit born from their new ties to countries in Africa, so I guess we'll see)

Let's be OPEN EYED AND HONEST................for once.

The fact we have 750 is a fucking disgrace and an invasion on others.

We DON'T protect anyone, we're ONLY anywhere to see what WE can get for OURSELVES because we fuck whatever we touch, just go back and look at the mess we leave everywhere............fact.

These fuckers can't even manage this country let alone try and get involved in anyone else's.............no wonder we're fucking hated....................even in space too.

Conventional war and bases are so 1900s, today it's a completely different war so again.............we're ONLY anywhere to rape and pillage AND BULLY when we want OUR way.

A tough pill to swallow but FACTS ARE FACTS.

I don't entirely disagree with what you're saying but I'll make the point that the US helps countries that benefit it first, but so does every other country on earth.

It's been that way since long before the US was a country. And every other country does it.

Did I agree with invading Afghanistan/Iraq? No. That was a colonial war to gain oil. Bin Laden wasn't in either country.

Do I like that there are US airforce bases in Newfoundland & Labrador? YEP!

At a taxpayer cost of close to 100 million, I think thus far 9 US Military Bases have had their names changed/statues/monuments torn down due to the Woke Leftist identifying the previous name as Racist or hurtful.. Fucking pitiful. A fruitful Military venture for damn sure.

I'm rather fascinated by the dynamic shifts in political spectra that have occurred over the past 3 years.

It's very similar to the great depression, when the Republicans were suddenly viewed as conservative. Prior, they were the left-leaning party and Democrats were right-leaning.

During the depression, the Republicans were condemned as 'fat cats' which led the Dems to swing to the other side. During the Trump years conservative Americans became quite anti-classist, which is actually quite progressive. Although QAnon is a ripe stack of bullshit, that spirit of "fuck the wealthy elite" is admittedly a pinch refreshing, especially after the Neoconservative movement of the 70's/80's, which idolized the rich.

Currently I hear more Republicans than Democrats proclaiming anti-war sentiments, and more Republicans than Democrats condemning the rich (with the exception of AOC, she rocks).

Seeing how we're in similar (read: similar, not same) circumstances to the early 20th century (getting over a global pandemic, getting over a global recession, and likely moving into a global military conflict), it's very interesting to live in a time when I am witnessing another shift in political dynamics. While I never agree with everything anyone has to say, I at least agree with something that anyone would say. I agree with some things Republicans say, and I agree with some things Democrats say, and I disagree with things that people on either side say, also.

But at least I don't feel like villifying either side as a result. I'm not on a 'team,' and I'm glad, because this isn't a fucking sport.

I'm rather fascinated by the dynamic shifts in political spectra that have occurred over the past 3 years.

It's very similar to the great depression, when the Republicans were suddenly viewed as conservative. Prior, they were the left-leaning party and Democrats were right-leaning.

During the depression, the Republicans were condemned as 'fat cats' which led the Dems to swing to the other side. During the Trump years conservative Americans became quite anti-classist, which is actually quite progressive. Although QAnon is a ripe stack of bullshit, that spirit of "fuck the wealthy elite" is admittedly a pinch refreshing, especially after the Neoconservative movement of the 70's/80's, which idolized the rich.

Currently I hear more Republicans than Democrats proclaiming anti-war sentiments, and more Republicans than Democrats condemning the rich (with the exception of AOC, she rocks).

Seeing how we're in similar (read: similar, not same) circumstances to the early 20th century (getting over a global pandemic, getting over a global recession, and likely moving into a global military conflict), it's very interesting to live in a time when I am witnessing another shift in political dynamics. While I never agree with everything anyone has to say, I at least agree with something that anyone would say. I agree with some things Republicans say, and I agree with some things Democrats say, and I disagree with things that people on either side say, also.

But at least I don't feel like villifying either side as a result. I'm not on a 'team,' and I'm glad, because this isn't a fucking sport.
@FokenBusker Not a bad effort at all above but you totally LOST ME when you said AOC rocks.

She's got GREAT tits but she's looney tunes, Fella. I'd fuck her but she's a lying sack of hypocritical shit.

You need to rethink that part.

1681674588300.jpeg

:ROFLMAO:

Back