V

Hmmm never touched the knob but will give it a shot tomorrow and post some clips

Thanks Man , There are no issues at all with the amp , , it does what a Soldano is supposed to do, no concerns, , I was just curious ,, When I'm not slaving . the control is at zero , and btwn 9 and 11 when doing w/d/w .
I was slaving out thru a delay into a Power Amp and I was just testing to see how much of a level increase the slave could do , As I started turning the slave up , it obv got louder but the tone started changing ,, the Slave level at around 3 o'clock ,sounded like tone was muffled , like presence was turned down , I then unplugged the cable from the slave jack and starting twisting the slave level control , it was affecting the tone , even with no cable plugged in to the slave jack,
That’s so strange, I’ll give it a go later this afternoon and post a vid

Hey Amigo . Did you get a chance to check out your amp ? Cheers
Hey I still need to make the video, will do it today for sure. Got a new amp yesterday and totally lost track of time, sorry!

All good man ! Video is totally optional , just wanted to see if Slave control affects your tone turning up and down , appreciate it !
New amp acquisitions is good !! What amp did you get ? What year is your SLO ?

I’ll do vid for posterity, just chug as I turn the knob

SLO is a 2015 btw

I grabbed a Wizard W800, really fun amp, sort of got lost in time messing around with it lol

Hmm that’s strange, I wish there was a way to email Mike about things like these…he’s still consulting for B.A.D. so once I share my vid, maybe I’ll also email Dave Friedman and perhaps he can forward the question to Mike

Thanks , I've been in contact with Dave ( he is awesome at getting back to me on various occasions) about this and perhaps getting the Loop taken care of lol , I emailed Mike also ,, just really wanting to know more so if this normal on the SLO or if mine is just extra special ,, lol , it's all good regardless , not even concerned ,, it's not affecting any of the amps functions or the tone when Slave control is dialed down at unity
,actually discovered this scenario by accident , I have to stop tinkering and leave well enough alone and just shut up and PLAY !! :m17:
Lol I’m in the same boat, it’s definitely got me curious though

Thanks , I've been in contact with Dave ( he is awesome at getting back to me on various occasions) about this and perhaps getting the Loop taken care of lol , I emailed Mike also ,, just really wanting to know more so if this normal on the SLO or if mine is just extra special ,, lol , it's all good regardless , not even concerned ,, it's not affecting any of the amps functions or the tone when Slave control is dialed down to unity
,actually discovered this scenario by accident , I have to stop tinkering and leave well enough alone and just shut up and PLAY !! :m17:

Alright I tried it and I didn’t hear a difference at all

Last edited by a moderator:
Back