VACCINE is OBEDIENCE Training Platform

Hilarious.
So you're saying, you've never had a single vaccine? Never done anything the government asked you to? Seatbelts? Wearing pants in public?

Hilarious.
So you're saying, you've never had a single vaccine? Never done anything the government asked you to? Seatbelts? Wearing pants in public?
Seatbelts and wearing pants in public are not experimental drugs being put into your body with no idea what would happen. Conversely, if I hit a tree with my car, I would want my seat belt, to avoid that glassy thing in front. As for wearing pants...

Hilarious.

You mean a vaccine that has already, just within a few months, killed more people than ALL other vaccines COMBINED over the last 30 years? That one?
You mean the one that’s still in experimental stage and NOT approved? That one?

Last edited:
I see the tinfoil hat wearing, government is out to inject me with someone else's seman, crowd is in full effect. Nice job crazy people!
ya, you’re right.
The Vaccine is working great👍
EB730786-6393-49AA-8BAB-C5A77D4F0FD4.jpeg

I see the tinfoil hat wearing, government is out to inject me with someone else's seman, crowd is in full effect. Nice job crazy people!
They are forcing the “vaccine” on people. Not one of the vaccines stops or prevents someone from getting Covid. Not one. 🤷 It that is wearing a tin foil hat or being crazy, well…🤦‍♂️

I trust my body’s immune system 100% to fight this flu-like virus.

I DO NOT trust this so called ‘vaccine’ which allowed 76% of covid deaths in Vermont in September.
And, this doesn’t even take into account the side effects of the thousands of ‘still living’ test rats who are suffering because of the clot jabs.
You want to roll the dice, Good for you.

My body, my choice…

6B465C80-900D-4EAF-845F-D74184576E3A.jpeg

Last edited:
The US is already talking about a 4th one for the "immune compromised" which inevitably leads to mandatory for "all"

Israel is already there if I'm not mistaken.
‘Immune compromised’… I love that one! Do people actually buy this shit?
How much proof do people need to see that the vaccines are killing the immune system? Oh well, let the sheep finish themselves…
Baja Baja😑

Ya, Israel’s doing fantastic so, I can see why sleepy Joe wants to follow suit.😂

‘Immune compromised’… I love that one! Do people actually buy this shit?
How much proof do people need to see that the vaccines are killing the immune system? Oh well, let the sheep finish themselves…
Baja Baja😑

Ya, Israel’s doing fantastic so, I can see why sleepy Joe wants to follow suit.😂
Okay, do you HAVE any proof, since you mentioned proof, that the vaccine is "killing the immune system?"

I have Moderna. Regardless, we're still evaluating the booster, but are likely to get it. For me, the possible negatives of COVID outweigh the possible negatives of the vaccine....
Absolutely. And i would imagine that the same folks who won't get vaccinated are the same type of folks who won't use a searbelt in their car or wear a helmet when riding a motorcycle.

Back