VH4 and midi channel switching

cheesewiz

Hi all...first post and just getting back into guitar. I've been fortunate enough to get a VH4, and I purchased a Decibel Eleven Switch Dr. midi controller to switch the channels. I have the controller and VH4 set to channel 1 (because 3 other pedals are midi controlled), but the controller is connected directly to the VH4 to get things working first.

I created 2 PC messages to send on channel 1, PC1 and PC3 (for the different channels). When I click PC1, then select channel 1 and press "Store" twice, the channel is programed as expected. Then I click PC3, select channel 3, press "Store" twice, and the channel is programed. However, it also changes the channel selection for PC1 to channel 3. I've read and re-read both manuals more times than I can count, I've watched videos, read through forums, but unfortunately I can't seem to make this work. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Always difficult to do this kind of diagnostic from Remote, but not sure if I understand you message correctly? its two different presets you are programming and not changing the PC Message you sent on the same Preset?

Back