Vh4S/Schmidt - stereo cab

vsopking

I play my Vh4s using a stereo cab - together with all other gear when going out to play, it is sometimes a hassle to bring along all gear.
At least that's is another excuse to buy also a Diezel Schmidt/Einstein amp (head) which will be easier to carry around for those occasions where a more simple set up would do the trick.... :D

Anyway, when buying a small head (mono) would it be possible still to use the stereo cabinet feeding it a mono signal - using some sort of a selector between the amp and cabinet? (I have one stereo input in the cab)

side note:
A few month's ago I acquired the Columbus to replace my Prostage pro10 pedal - the Columbus is a bit less heavy - though I need sunglasses to read the blue display :cool: - anyone interested in the Prostage? - pm
regards André

Thanks Hunter however;
...My cab has only one (!) stereo in (I am using a Y cable - two cables out of my amp L/R ; into one stereo plug that goes into the cab...
Any tips welcome..
regards André

:|::QBB:
vsopking":83f04 said:
Thanks Hunter however;
...My cab has only one (!) stereo in (I am using a Y cable - two cables out of my amp L/R ; into one stereo plug that goes into the cab...
Any tips welcome..
regards André

The same thing would apply as long as the Ohm rating is sufficient.

Back