VHX- Help with Delivery

Tim Van Rooy

Forgive me if I'm not posting to the correct forum; I'm brand new.

I purchased a brand new VHX. This is a once in a lifetime amp, & I had to have it. The issue(s) is this:

I purchased the amplifier on the diezelusa website. When I did, I didn't receive a customary receipt via email or any real indication that the purchase, in fact, occurred.

The only verification that I have received is a rather large debit to my checking account. I contacted the diezelusa help line (an outsourced intermediary), but my experience tells me that theres' a very , very small chance that anyone calls me back.

If anyone else has experienced something like this, or if anyone has any words of wisdom pertaining to tracking my item down & verifying its shipping status, I would very much appreciate it.

I've purchased dozens, if not hundreds of items online, & this was the very 1st time that I did not receive a purchase receipt via email when doing so. Very odd.

Thanks!

Forgive me if I'm not posting to the correct forum; I'm brand new.

I purchased a brand new VHX. This is a once in a lifetime amp, & I had to have it. The issue(s) is this:

I purchased the amplifier on the diezelusa website. When I did, I didn't receive a customary receipt via email or any real indication that the purchase, in fact, occurred.

The only verification that I have received is a rather large debit to my checking account. I contacted the diezelusa help line (an outsourced intermediary), but my experience tells me that theres' a very , very small chance that anyone calls me back.

If anyone else has experienced something like this, or if anyone has any words of wisdom pertaining to tracking my item down & verifying its shipping status, I would very much appreciate it.

I've purchased dozens, if not hundreds of items online, & this was the very 1st time that I did not receive a purchase receipt via email when doing so. Very odd.

Thanks!
Hey buddy, Don't worry this happened to me few days prior to the fire. Im sure they got the order will get back to you. With backing of papa diezel and company, Bad got back to me things are getting going again. I'm sure it will be a-little behind as expected but your in good hands. If it was another manufacture i would of been very worried but with these guys your good.

I ordered a VHX from Sweetwater a few weeks back. Hoping to get it soon. I had to have one too lol. Can't wait to try this thing out.

I placed an order this week with Musicians Friend for a VHX and was told it was going to be until NOVEMBER until they ship out. Ugh, I’m really disappointed it’s going to be so long! This sucks.

If anyone get status updates on their VHX, please post. Id like to know if that November estimation is accurate or not. And I can’t even get an ETA on a FV412 Cab and I really want one of those too.

This BAD fire along with Covid really hurt distribution.

Aside from Mr. Diezel's post, I still haven't received any updates on the VHX head. As for cabs, I can tell you that I ordered a Diezel 2x12...the rear mounted one. It was legit, sounds great, & arrived about a week after I ordered it. If you're not opposed to going through reverb, that's the direction I would go. Just avoid "The Guitar Guru". He's a fraud & posts pictures of gear he doesn't have. Long story...but just avoid him & purchase a Diezel cab from a reputable vendor (I can list a few if you need help).

The heads are in short supply. I do find it odd that a vendor took $5,000 from me & can't provide an update, but it is what it is, I suppose.

Looks like this is the best source for updates- this forum.

Take care.

Aside from Mr. Diezel's post, I still haven't received any updates on the VHX head. As for cabs, I can tell you that I ordered a Diezel 2x12...the rear mounted one. It was legit, sounds great, & arrived about a week after I ordered it. If you're not opposed to going through reverb, that's the direction I would go. Just avoid "The Guitar Guru". He's a fraud & posts pictures of gear he doesn't have. Long story...but just avoid him & purchase a Diezel cab from a reputable vendor (I can list a few if you need help).

The heads are in short supply. I do find it odd that a vendor took $5,000 from me & can't provide an update, but it is what it is, I suppose.

Looks like this is the best source for updates- this forum.

Take care.
please call me directly - Steve @ 323-277-4100 ext 129... The Diezels come to us slowly, as Peter builds them. Then we tube them and make cabs for the chassis...test, box and ship. We have JUST gotten a delivery of a few VHX's a few days before the fire. Those are ruined. So we are waiting for another shipment, once Peter is done building. Meanwhile we are in the process of moving the factory...we have started very limited production at the new facility, and hope to be fully operational in a month or two. If you'd like to give me a call I can fill you in more...but know that we were back-ordered 30 VHX's... we got 6-10 in the last shipment...which like I said, are trashed. We build and ship to order...so it depends on where your order is in the que. If you order on-line, because of the fact that we are a small family business, we don't have people that can respond to the web orders personally. They just go into the system and get built.
All the best,
Steven Elowe
Director / Creative Services

Back