Vigier Excalibur Sold.

espquade

Vigier Excalibur made in France in brand new Mint condition ! Here are the specs and it's a killer superstrat, although I just prefer my Anderson more for my superstrat needs I'm so used to it. Here is the original spec sheet with photos as well as some I took as well. Beautiful axe!

Save some serious cash on this guitar that looks as new as your going to find! 2650.00 shipped with insurance .

https://www.ampdguitars.com/store/p..._Electric_Guitar_&_Deluxe_Vigier_Gig_Bag.html
pZm0Xq3l.jpg

OBuMsV1l.jpg

nwF1Rtyl.jpg

KVIej34l.jpg

Last edited:
They are on the same level as Tom Anderson and Suhr and surprised they aren't as well known but they are made in France so that may have something to do with it. I know Bumblefoot and Guthrie Govan play them , and it seems like a bunch of the European shredders use them much more from everything I researched.

They are on the same level as Tom Anderson and Suhr and surprised they aren't as well known but they are made in France so that may have something to do with it. I know Bumblefoot and Guthrie Govan play them , and it seems like a bunch of the European shredders use them much more from everything I researched.
I liked the Vigiers I tried better than the Suhr’s and Anderson’s I’ve tried. Also Shawn used them and had a signature model

I liked the Vigiers I tried better than the Suhr’s and Anderson’s I’ve tried. Also Shawn used them and had a signature model
There just high performance Killer super strats almost like trying to choose between a Porsche, Ferrari, or say a lamborghini ... as it's hard to go wrong with any of them but we all just have a preference to which one speaks more to each of us if that makes sense...

Oh yes indeed as I forgot to mention Shawn Lane !

Last edited:
Back