Walking dead virgin. Need advice

Mailman1971

Ok.... I’m late to the bell. I want to watch Walking Dead.
I popped in half a season. No clue what’s going on

Start season one episode 1?

Lot of different seasons and episodes these days.
Any veterans out there on this?

I'd start from the beginning Dan. I was late to the game too, but got sucked in and I'm not really a TV guy. Just love zombie stuff. I gave up after season 4-5...just got bored but up until then it was a cool show. Might pick back up on it.

Thanks Mike. I see there are different varieties of it.
They all follow the same story?
Looks great. I’m a huge zombie guy too. :LOL: :LOL:

start at the beginning. season 2 sucked to me. Rick makes love to an army zombie in a tank in season 1. You will love that scene Danno......

Ya we are watching the haunting Bly Mansion now (super good)
Always looking for the next to watch. The new commercials look great for walking Dead.

i've got a buddy that was psyco about tuning in for Walking dead... i guess lots of folks were. i missed the boat. he tells me all the time, "dude you need to go firestick it..." is it that good?

and...not to derail ya'thread MM... but got another buddy swearing by Cobra Kai and i need to watch it. Is it that good?

i think my subconscious is telling me to stay away, b/c they ARE that good and i ain't got time to become a couch'tater :LOL: :LOL:

MetalHeadMike":2u58deeh said:
I'd start from the beginning Dan. I was late to the game too, but got sucked in and I'm not really a TV guy. Just love zombie stuff. I gave up after season 4-5...just got bored but up until then it was a cool show. Might pick back up on it.
This. It got to be “wash, rinse...repeat” after a few yrs so I got bored.

MrDowntown":1kfmciln said:
i've got a buddy that was psyco about tuning in for Walking dead... i guess lots of folks were. i missed the boat. he tells me all the time, "dude you need to go firestick it..." is it that good?

and...not to derail ya'thread MM... but got another buddy swearing by Cobra Kai and i need to watch it. Is it that good?

i think my subconscious is telling me to stay away, b/c they ARE that good and i ain't got time to become a couch'tater :LOL: :LOL:

i really enjoyed cobra kai.....

Start at season 1 for sure dude. It's really good.

But I got less interested after season 7. The Negan character was just way drawn out over too many seasons IMO

CNutz":3q18bv0b said:
Start at season 1 for sure dude. It's really good.

But I got less interested after season 7. The Negan character was just way drawn out over too many seasons IMO

Agree... "that" first episode of season 7 hit fever pitch and honestly I think it started to flatline after that..... and this last episode of season 10 was just dreadful TV imo

Back