watcha drinkin' ?

Fri night sips

Attachments

• 4FAAAF89-C0C8-4C9B-BFFB-46437136E0DE.jpeg
    4FAAAF89-C0C8-4C9B-BFFB-46437136E0DE.jpeg
    503.5 KB · Views: 66
I have to drink gluten free beer now.....sucks!

I just mixed Jameson and Diet 7UP and I think I found a new friend. :)

The Glenlivet Nadura Peat Cask
Bottled non-chill filtered at cask strength this shit is creamy, fruity, peaty heaven. One of the most balanced scotches I've ever had the fortune to taste. While I love my peat/smoke bombs, this is the one that makes you feel like you've just won the lottery and are sipping while waiting for the hookers and blow to arrive.

happened upon a bottle of Westland American Single Malt Whiskey recently. it took me a few fingers over a couple glasses to figure it out... really pretty tasty stuff. the finish is the prize for me...lots of dark chocolate (think almost bakers chocolate), and black coffee.

laid into a bottle of David Nicholson RESERVE 50% this weekend. super smooth...so much so...forgot i was swilling 100p :sleep: if you can find a bottle it's well worth it at only ~~35$. as good as some of the 65-75$ bottles i've had.

Had some Weller bourbon over the weekend. WOW.

Still prefer Jameson :LOL:

Got real drunk 2 weekends ago and went to find something different and 'unscrewed' the cork on a bottle of Buffalo Trace and snapped the cork in half. Had to use a wine bottle opener to get that removed and then used a wine bottle plug. :bash:

All these posts take me back years ago. I've always been the drink one (insert your favorite) or drink 20 or more, depending on the mood of the moment. The hangovers hurt too damn bad from the 20 or more these days.

I've become a light weight and just stick to H20.

But you all enjoy yourselves. I sure did when I was younger.

What it'd be to be young again.

My boss has recently gotten into buying the spirits. He really doesn’t like bourbon...but buys it anyway. He knows I love it so....

He’s dragged up probably 30-35 bottles, rums and tequilas mostly bourbons. All good, some very good. Out all of it the Old Forester 1920! Good god almighty is that good. For me/to me it makes every other whiskey jealous 😆

Had some Weller bourbon over the weekend. WOW.

Still prefer Jameson :LOL:

Got real drunk 2 weekends ago and went to find something different and 'unscrewed' the cork on a bottle of Buffalo Trace and snapped the cork in half. Had to use a wine bottle opener to get that removed and then used a wine bottle plug. :bash:
We need to take a trip to Wine and Cheese Place in Clayton...

Yep

I have Celiac. Double confirmed. That sucks because I love beer so much :(

There are some gluten free and 'crafted to remove gluten' beers. Not the same but they are getting better.

Redbridge - by AB
Ommission - thier pale ale light is not bad
Durra Damm - pretty tasty
Glutiny - New Belgium

Back