Wayne put the VH4 in a preamp

If you guys can come up with 10 people total wanting one ..... I'll do a run of them .... the name will be different .... and they will be about 175.00 shipped .
Hey I’ll be happy to be in on that! Count me in.

Do you prefer people to let it be known here in the thread or PM you?

Come on folks, don’ be cheap here and line up!! I hear a BJ cost more than this nowadays….

Hey I’ll be happy to be in on that! Count me in.

Do you prefer people to let it be known here in the thread or PM you?

Come on folks, don’ be cheap here and line up!! I hear a BJ cost more than this nowadays….
I might have Thug sticky a thread for them .... if we can get 10 people .... I'll build them .

maybe we can do a contest for that too .... something like if you come up with a new name for it that I like and am willing to use ... you get a free one .

I might have Thug sticky a thread for them .... if we can get 10 people .... I'll build them .

maybe we can do a contest for that too .... something like if you come up with a new name for it that I like and am willing to use ... you get a free one .
Lemme know.

I honestly don't think I'm going to build any of these .... for several different reasons ......this isn't a pedal I necessarily would have chosen to put out ....

I honestly don't think I'm going to build any of these .... for several different reasons ......this isn't a pedal I necessarily would have chosen to put out ....
Hmm... Curious to know why, if you can share. I was going to put my name on the list. I thought it sounded pretty dang good to my ear!

Well it’s totally understandable if you don’t want to put in the labor in for something you’re not happy with, or want to bother with.

If you did , I’d call it the “Clam Slammer” Has the same throaty tone you get while you’re…

I’m in
Make mine the Blood Eagle

Hey Wayne
Any chance this will happen ?
No ........ sorry .... if you want to send me an IM we can probably work something out if you really want one ... but I'm not going to put these out into the public world per say ... with my name on them .

Back