We just not mentioning the missing thread?

The threats.
The associated classifieds ad appears to be gone too, so that makes sense. If it's the threats I'm thinking of, yeah that was enough of a lag that I figured it was gonna slide. I wonder though, what's the point of nuking the thread instead of locking with a scary final message by the murderators and temp bans for the guilty so that we preserve a history of who's done/said what? i.e., giving people enough rope to publicly hang themselves.

"Celebrity Deathmatch" (The claymation show from MTV, back in the day.)

Ten minutes of Mark and Larry casting insults, and beating the snot out of each other with their amps.

Due to Mark's demure size, Larry appears to have the upper hand in the battle, until...

Mark reaches off camera, grabbing a frozen pizza and slinging it at Larry - like a lethal frisbee - slicing off Larry's head.

As Mark parades around the ring - taking a victory lap - hundreds of hairy caterpillars crawl from Larry's decapitated body.

The caterpillars overwhelm and consume Mark's body, leaving only a skeleton and a mop of greasy hair; then turn their focus to the attending audience.

With wide-eyed, stunned looks on their faces, announcers Johnny Gomez and Nick Diamond slowly turn to face each other, then run like hell, out of the press booth.

Credits roll while the lens of the camera facing the ring is covered with caterpillars.
Sounds like a "win-win" situation.

:unsure:

"Celebrity Deathmatch" (The claymation show from MTV, back in the day.)

Ten minutes of Mark and Larry casting insults, and beating the snot out of each other with their amps.

Due to Mark's demure size, Larry appears to have the upper hand in the battle, until...

Mark reaches off camera, grabbing a frozen pizza and slinging it at Larry - like a lethal frisbee - slicing off Larry's head.

As Mark parades around the ring - taking a victory lap - hundreds of hairy caterpillars crawl from Larry's decapitated body.

The caterpillars overwhelm and consume Mark's body, leaving only a skeleton and a mop of greasy hair; then turn their focus to the attending audience.

With wide-eyed, stunned looks on their faces, announcers Johnny Gomez and Nick Diamond slowly turn to face each other, then run like hell, out of the press booth.

Credits roll while the lens of the camera facing the ring is covered with caterpillars.
I have never met Mark in person or spoken to him on the phone, even though I know his cell phone number.

But I think it would be more like this: Mark and I smile at each other, then step out of the ring arm in arm, go to the bar and have a few good drinks there while we make fun of the astonished audience tearing their hair out and asking themselves what they paid their entrance fee for :confused:

Why?

- Mark builds amazing sounding amps like I do
- Mark has never done anything bad to me or spoken badly about me

In the end credits you can see how the audience, angry about the canceled show, attack each other aggressively and beat their eyes black and their noses bloody until thegame enters the hall and calms everyone down again in a matter of seconds with his charismatic manner - as if by ghost hand 👻

The associated classifieds ad appears to be gone too, so that makes sense. If it's the threats I'm thinking of, yeah that was enough of a lag that I figured it was gonna slide. I wonder though, what's the point of nuking the thread instead of locking with a scary final message by the murderators and temp bans for the guilty so that we preserve a history of who's done/said what? i.e., giving people enough rope to publicly hang themselves.
I locked the thread with an explanation. Monkey later deleted it. All at the request of the OP. Also the OP requested that we leave the thread up just so everyone could see and decide for themselves before dropping big money on a purchase. In addition we can still see the threads and deleted content so it's always there if we decide to go looking. Japetus deleted the thread on the main board. I think there was some doxing going on....not sure...

I have never met Mark in person or spoken to him on the phone, even though I know his cell phone number.

But I think it would be more like this: Mark and I smile at each other, then step out of the ring arm in arm, go to the bar and have a few good drinks there while we make fun of the astonished audience tearing their hair out and asking themselves what they paid their entrance fee for :confused:

Why?

- Mark builds amazing sounding amps like I do
- Mark has never done anything bad to me or spoken badly about me

In the end credits you can see how the audience, angry about the canceled show, attack each other aggressively and beat their eyes black and their noses bloody until thegame enters the hall and calms everyone down again in a matter of seconds with his charismatic manner - as if by ghost hand 👻
Birds of a feather flock together

IW4NhVX_d.jpg

What is 'doxing'? Can you explain for a German?
I just looked it up and haven't read further to see if it's mentioned...
Dozing is obtaining someone's private info and putting it up on it I'net (like here), usually for malicious purposes...like being a --------------(fill in your own object of grammar)...
I hope that helps... I'm part German...gluten tag!

I just looked it up and haven't read further to see if it's mentioned...
Dozing is obtaining someone's private info and putting it up on it I'net (like here), usually for malicious purposes...like being a --------------(fill in your own object of grammar)...
I hope that helps... I'm part German...gluten tag!
Yup, usually to steer shit to the doxxed person. This can be anything from ordering large amounts of food to his place, getting people to show up there in person for sole intimidation or even calling in the swat team = swatting (for example calling the police and reporting some case of hostage etc). The latter one can lead to serious life threatening situations.
Doxxing is part of the cancel culture and usually used towards people with political beliefs that are percieved as intolerable by the overly "tolerant" ones.

Yup, usually to steer shit to the doxxed person. This can be anything from ordering large amounts of food to his place, getting people to show up there in person for sole intimidation or even calling in the swat team = swatting (for example calling the police and reporting some case of hostage etc). The latter one can lead to serious life threatening situations.
Doxxing is part of the cancel culture and usually used towards people with political beliefs that are percieved as intolerable by the overly "tolerant" ones.
Great explanation (y)

Back