We lost another great friend and member Lyres Requiem

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck Cancer..!!!!!! Fuck.... Sorry for the loss. He indeed seemed like an old soul.
Fuck Cancer.

He was a gear junkie like the rest of us

I first met him here in Houston via Rusty Cooley. We talked here and there and then he moved up north. We reconnected when I posted Rusty’s original Jackson custom shop 7 string for sale. He was RELENTLESS. I ended up caving in after about two weeks lol. We stayed good friends after that. He was a silent partner in a business venture he and I went into. No matter what the circumstances were, He was the MOST optimistic guy. All the way up until the end. His battle was long and hard. I know he and his family are at peace now.

He was truly a sweet guy and had an old soul.
RIP to your brother friend Brian. :(
I added him to my Epic sticky with our other fallen R-T brothers

Last edited:
My dad is at the very bitter end of stage 4 esophageal cancer. Spent yesterday at the ER and returning to the hospital here in a bit. That’s a really rough one. Reminds you to be sure to be in the moment and live every moment.
I’ll be praying for your family. Lost a lot of friend to fucking cancer. Dealt with it myself. It is horrible.

Back