WELCOME...Dave friedman!!!

goldwing68nv

i would like to start out by saying that it's a priviledge to have "amp guru" Dave Friedman on the rig-talk forum...man,what an excellent addition to the family...welcome aboard,Dave!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

goldwing68nv":2t3cy4qp said:
i would like to start out by saying that it's a priviledge to have "amp guru" Dave Friedman on the rig-talk forum...man,what an excellent addition to the family...welcome aboard,Dave!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
+100000 Welcome Dave :rock:

Thanks guys this should be fun. I will post as many rigs as I can for your viewing pleasure and might even post some old risg that have been up on other forums but not here. Please feel free to post any ?'s you guys have and I will try and get to them as fast as I can. Dave

Welcome!!! :D

I love seeing rigs.
It is a shame you do not have more time and a publisher to front you the money.. I think a coffee table book of rigs you have worked on alone would be a HUGE seller. An encyclopedia, while definitely for the hard core, would have me buying. Even if it were several volumes! Nice notes on the ideas behind each rig, some of the back-n-forth that "birthed" the rig. I LOVE that stuff. Total Art. :D

here's a question,
is it hard too walk on water? :LOL: :LOL: just kidding : welcome. it will be nice hearing from and learning from the pros. :thumbsup:

Back