Well... it's official... NFL = No F@0ks Left To Give

Wizard of Ozz

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...leader-Dancer-29-signs-Carolina-Panthers.html
NFL's first transgender cheerleader: Dancer, 29, signs with Carolina Panthers and says 'more people need to see this' as she practices ahead of new season
  • Justine Lindsay, 29, told the world in an Instagram post in March she made the Topcats, the cheerleading squad for the Carolina Panthers
  • In that same post, she also came out as transgender
  • Lindsay will now represent the Panthers at everything from community events and fundraisers to business conferences
  • Sam Ames, the director of advocacy and government affairs for the Trevor Project, said it is 'critical' for LGBTQ children to see her as a role model
  • Ames said her dancing on the Panthers team could 'inspire' LGBTQ youth
  • Chandalae Lanouette, the Topcats director, insisted she was hired not to break barriers but because of her record
1654515848594-png.1074796

6jdifl.jpg

The thing looks like a f-ing goblin from Lord of the Rings... one of the ugly ones too. Dam. :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :emofag: :emofag:

And I would've bet big money the SF 49-ners would be the first team to do this.

The left LOVE to celebrate mental illness.
:bleh:
What an atrocity . This is a real slap in the face to all REAL BIOLOGICAL females out there.

ad-feedback-johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-is-mental-disorder-sex-29277068.png

• Sam Ames, the director of advocacy and government affairs for the Trevor Project, said it is 'critical' for LGBTQ children to see her as a role model
All part and parcel in DEpopulating world. Everything going on right now is all part of the agenda to kill population and stop populating.

i'm ashamed to live in NC. That POS Tepper has ruined NFL here. I think his plan is to move the team. He's already getting sued by York County SC for having the county pay to build roads for a new Panthers practice facility, then stop the project after the roads where built.

Last edited:
Back