Welp, found a singer, that means new Larry songs!

With your right hand, I bet you’d be a mean
drummer.
I bet more “A New Level” slower monster killer palm mutes would emerge coupled with those speed demon staccato’s you pull out of that Larry amp.
That’s the grease, one brothers hands coupled with the other’s feet, Pantera, Van Halen, Cheville etc, lol!!
We just have to do all the work!!

With your right hand, I bet you’d be a mean
drummer.
I bet more “A New Level” slower monster killer palm mutes would emerge coupled with those speed demon staccato’s you pull out of that Larry amp.
That’s the grease, one brothers hands coupled with the other’s feet, Pantera, Van Halen, Cheville etc, lol!!
We just have to do all the work!!

My brother is no longer with us, but that would have been awesome if he still was!

Honestly the thing that ruins tone most is mixing cymbals too loud . So if those are good the guitars are good . I been noticing mixes with great guitars have the drum metal work quieter than those mixes I don’t like
The thing that ruins a lot of modern metal for me is the vocals. No, I don't mean cookie monster vocals or any of that. What I mean is songs where the vocals start on practically the first beat and don't let up until the final note.

At some point in the song, just give it a rest for five seconds so we can hear the damn guitar and bass!

The thing that ruins a lot of modern metal for me is the vocals. No, I don't mean cookie monster vocals or any of that. What I mean is songs where the vocals start on practically the first beat and don't let up until the final note.

At some point in the song, just give it a rest for five seconds so we can hear the damn guitar and bass!
I hate that too . The original line up of Katekalysm was killer . Vocalist was super good . But that singer never shut up to let the somg breath and he ruined a good thing . But ya that and loud cymbals drive me crazy .

well good news, in the new one theres 30 seconds between each chorus and verse!

But if you want to hear me jerk off, theres like 4 days of instrumental music I can send you.

Exciting! Fr I love doing creative solos on guest spots , it’s fun yo do just do a solo

Back