Welp, had to get a Gibson "The Paul" in walnut goodness

romanianreaper

I had got a Gibson Les Paul Studio about a year or so ago and n3ver could gel with it. It was a special edition in 24 frets and never meshed with it. I went to a guitar store and loved this guitar and so I traded and added a bit of dough.

It is a 1979 "The Paul" with the original case and a Super Distortion in the bridge. Plays great, lighter, sounds great, and just needs a coaster to look like a coffee table.
20240502_195253.jpg

I had got a Gibson Les Paul Studio about a year or so ago and n3ver could gel with it. It was a special edition in 24 frets and never meshed with it. I went to a guitar store and loved this guitar and so I traded and added a bit of dough.

It is a 1979 "The Paul" with the original case and a Super Distortion in the bridge. Plays great, lighter, sounds great, and just needs a coaster to look like a coffee table.
View attachment 308556
Nice! Congrats. I almost bought one a year ago; it was 1K on GC.com. It was a lighter colored coffee table tho

View attachment 308556
Very cool! Oh the memories.. My first good guitar was a 1979 The Paul. Got it in 1982. 275.00 from money I earned washing dishes and sold my baseball cards. Unfortunately my dad smashed it a couple years later. Lol.. Nice score!!

Back