What’s the best songs to listen to when angry

There’s one more:
Oh yeah, you’ll be lucky if your face features aren’t being chewed and swallowed as the thrash begins..

SUBSTITUTE CREATURE

KILLER song!!!
To pull that off,you gotta live it.

Last edited:
Now you're speaking my language

Suicidal Tendencies: Lost Again
Machine Head: Clenching the Fists of Dissent, Aesthetics of Hate, Davidian, I'm Your God Now
Slayer: When the Stillness Comes
Corrosion of Conformity: Vote With a Bullet
Lamb of God: Now You've Got Something to Die For
Sepultura: Refuse / Resist
Megadeth: When
Ministry: Just One Fix, The Last Sucker
Metallica: Orion
Exodus: Funeral Hymn
Overkill: Playing With Spiders / Skullkrusher
Danzig: How the Gods Kill, Thirteen
High on Fire: Death Is This Communion
Mordred: Falling Away
Mindset: Gift Wrap
Forced Entry: Never A Know But The No
Right on with Machine Head. Oddly enough, O call them anger metal. Love Rob.. Killer band, riff monster, still slaying the Peavey 5150's.

Since CIV was mentioned, this is a great song.
Straight edge dude’s, super good genuine dude’s.
The guitarist was a Les Paul/SG straight into
a JCM 800 stack with a couple of pedals warrior.

When I read the title I thought it would be about songs to calm the anger and I'm glad I didn't post a song. There's a lot of great songs itt but when I'm pissed I'm way more likely to listen to something to calm me. Pantera/RATM et al is for getting me fired up.

So in the spirit of this thread, here ya go.

Not heavy., but "Mad at the World" by Racer X, if i don't want to stoke the hate.
If I'm in a kill the man with the ball mood and just want to ride the anger wave - anything by Pantera, Vicious Rumors, or Carcass.
If i want to get out of the mood - Steel Panther makes me laugh my ass off, while still having some cool solos.

I definitely needed some of these songs when I got home today... Fucking shithole drivers really pissed me off today. Nearly got slammed into the retaining wall 3 times and hit head on in the neighborhood on the way home. Fucking people need to get off their goddamn cell phones and pay fucking attention to the road!! I'm ready to yank these asshats out their dushemobiles and set them on fire!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: 🤬

Not heavy., but "Mad at the World" by Racer X, if i don't want to stoke the hate.
If I'm in a kill the man with the ball mood and just want to ride the anger wave - anything by Pantera, Vicious Rumors, or Carcass.
If i want to get out of the mood - Steel Panther makes me laugh my ass off, while still having some cool solos.
I been listening to carcass constantly

I definitely needed some of these songs when I got home today... Fucking shithole drivers really pissed me off today. Nearly got slammed into the retaining wall 3 times and hit head on in the neighborhood on the way home. Fucking people need to get off their goddamn cell phones and pay fucking attention to the road!! I'm ready to yank these asshats out their dushemobiles and set them on fire!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: 🤬
I feel ya man . I wish my ex wife would get slammed into a retaining wall while driving and looking at her phone .

Back