What a sexy and rare guitar!! But that price!

Whats the point? If your a collector? Best of luck i will just get a private stock, a gibson explorer and a corvette and be loving it. Maybe have some gas money left.

What's the most all you guys would pay for this or what do you think it's actually worth? I would say it's worth $10-15K anyways.

Last time I saw that guitar pop up musta been 7-8 years ago. Had an insane price last time too,but not into the 6 figure range.

What people fail to understand about this particular axe is that it is constructed out of one single flake of pure Peruvian cocaine. The hardware is made from the melted down metal of 600 stripper-girl belly rings. The strings are actually wiring previously installed on the Apollo 11 lunar module.

The pickups sadly are Indonesian Epiphone PAF copies.

I just made an offer for a half eaten bag of Doritos, a vintage peavey bandit and my Star Wars Trilogy limited edition on VHS, wish me luck guys! :rock:

errrrrl":26c5eu72 said:
I just made an offer for a half eaten bag of Doritos, a vintage peavey bandit and my Star Wars Trilogy limited edition on VHS, wish me luck guys! :rock:
Man you're hosing yourself!!!! Those vids are worth way more!

JerEvil":1za48f5p said:
errrrrl":1za48f5p said:
I almost came close to offering my new in box Red Dawn directors cut on VHS... but had second thoughts about it and decided to keep that as a family heirloom for future generations. :thumbsup:

errrrrl":2vxismt3 said:
JerEvil":2vxismt3 said:
errrrrl":2vxismt3 said:
I almost came close to offering my new in box Red Dawn directors cut on VHS... but had second thoughts about it and decided to keep that as a family heirloom for future generations. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    91.6 KB · Views: 1,711
Back