What castors for a Diezel RL 2x12 cab? I'd be so grateful if I could get an answer

rchrdnaylor

Hi all

I've tried contacting Diezel but no response - my cab (bought new from Thomann) has silver plates on the bottom but it didn't come with any castors (at this price I would have thought they'd be included?)

Anyway - if somebody could let me know what size I need to get I'd be really grateful as I need to carry this thing around a lot and it's quite heavy and large for a 2x12 (sound absolutely amazing though!).

Many thanks in advance

Hi all

I've tried contacting Diezel but no response - my cab (bought new from Thomann) has silver plates on the bottom but it didn't come with any castors (at this price I would have thought they'd be included?)

Anyway - if somebody could let me know what size I need to get I'd be really grateful as I need to carry this thing around a lot and it's quite heavy and large for a 2x12 (sound absolutely amazing though!).

Many thanks in advance
Happen to have a picture of the socket on the bottom? That would help. There’s a couple different types it could be.

nyway - if somebody could let me know what size I need to get I'd be really grateful as I nee
Sure thing! Hopefully you can see it on this post?

Attachments

• PXL_20220214_182219074.jpg
    PXL_20220214_182219074.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 48
Ok. Looks like they just use standard castors on plates. Some amps use ones with a stick in the middle that connects. That one appears to just be a 4 bolt plate that slips in and then is screwed on with the 4 screws in the middle. You may have to source your own. I’d personally start by measure the area inside that plate in that pic. Looking it up further other people have had to do the same thing. For the price diezel charges you’d think it would have come with them.

Back