What content would y'all like to see?

Rmac02

IMG_2104.jpeg

Would anyone be interested in me doing Youtube Videos on my rack gear? Sounds/tones/setup. I've got an Ada Mp-1, Ada Mp-2, Jmp-1, Triaxis (phatmod), digitech dhp-55, Alesis Quadraverb, and I use my Marshall 50w Tube head for Power. Anyone interested in other kinds of posts or want to see anything else? I also have some decent mics to record my speaker so it wont be clipping like crazy.

I believe most locals would accept the ADA MP-1 test. With some naked women dancing in front of that 4x12. But then YT would delete the video. So do something different according to your decision, without naked women and you will see if there is interest or not.

Whatever you do, just don’t make any thumbnails of your mouth hanging open like you’re surprised about something.

I don’t care if it were David Gilmour filming a video about giving me his ‘94 touring rig, if his mouth were hanging open in the thumbnail, I wouldn’t watch it.

Whatever you do, just don’t make any thumbnails of your mouth hanging open like you’re surprised about something.

I don’t care if it were David Gilmour filming a video about giving me his ‘94 touring rig, if his mouth were hanging open in the thumbnail, I wouldn’t watch it.
I absolutely agree.

All it takes for me to watch a gear video is don't talk too much, be able to play adequately in a way that shows what the gear is good at, and have sound quality that's somewhere in between a shitty camera mic and a fully polished mix.

Back