What do you use for Drums?

ClintN667

For those of you that dont have a drummer what are you using? I have superior drummer 3 but I kinda feel it's a bit of overkill for my purposes sometimes. I'm kinda interested in GGD. But curious to see what everyone else uses?

Also anyone have any recommendations for learning how to program drums and general recording?

I use EZDrummer2 for my recordings but had considered getting something else. To be honest, I just drag and drop files in rather than programming them for really detailed parts. It works pretty good for what I am doing. Years ago I had Superior Drummer 2 and was overkill. I just need something simple. I have looked into some other programs as well. For me, I just want them to sound realistic but the ease of use is the biggest thing for me. I just want to be able to get a program to work with no monkey business and not get frustrating.

EZD2.

I’m not a drummer and don’t pretend to be, plus most of the time I’m just using this to jam along to. I don’t like playing to a click.

I just got GGD One Kit Wonder Aggressive Rock. Just gotta figure out the best way to midi program with reaper until I get Cubase.

I just got GGD One Kit Wonder Aggressive Rock. Just gotta figure out the best way to midi program with reaper until I get Cubase.

I would try guitar pro, or tabit, or something like that.

I prefer to program my own stuff instead of dropping loops in as well 🤷‍♂️

Superior Drummer 3 and Maschine

I also have Steven Slate Drums 4 but I find it super unintuitive and never use it 😅

I use Addictive Drums 2. Works and sounds great. If I need some real drums my son is a great drummer and my drummer in my band is awesome so they will do them.

Back