What is your favorite chorus pedal that can do 100% Wet and 0% Dry?

One for the VH thing, the other the best Chorus I ever owned-

1656340737858.png

Chorus with Mix to 100%...look at the Vahlbruch Analog Chorus (newest model with the chorus/vibrato switch) . Ended my decades long search awhile back. And the footswitch is brilliant.

Thank you to everyone for all the replies. I've been checking out clips and reading specs.

The Walrus Audio Julia and the Triavatar TA-2H are cool. I found another one I really like. It's the Drunk beaver Jellyfish, I don't know much about that company and there doesn't seem to be much online about them either.
The Julia is basically a modded Boss CE-2, that gives more tweaking options to the base tone.

One for the VH thing, the other the best Chorus I ever owned-

TRI AVATAR TA-2H MULTI-DIMENSIONAL CHORUS​

Best Chorus pedal I have ever played/owned hands down.

Hey guys, I checked the website and cdemo vids and I'm not clear on a couple of things. Does it always operate with 3 modulations or can you make it only do 1? I really like the feature set this offers but don't know if I would always want 3 running at once.

What happens if you turn the depth of 2 of the 3 all the way down? Does it create a weird effect or does it just sound like one modulation?

Thanks!

Chorus with Mix to 100%...look at the Vahlbruch Analog Chorus (newest model with the chorus/vibrato switch) . Ended my decades long search awhile back. And the footswitch is brilliant.

I haven't heard of that one before, I will check it out. Thanks!

The Julia is basically a modded Boss CE-2, that gives more tweaking options to the base tone.

The clips I've checked out make the Julia sound a lot better than the CE-2 to my ears, meaning the character of the basic chorus effect. I love Boss, I own dozens of Boss pedals, I have just never gelled with any of their chorus' except for the CE-1 (which is also in the Jazz Chorus amp).

Hey guys, I checked the website and cdemo vids and I'm not clear on a couple of things. Does it always operate with 3 modulations or can you make it only do 1? I really like the feature set this offers but don't know if I would always want 3 running at once.

What happens if you turn the depth of 2 of the 3 all the way down? Does it create a weird effect or does it just sound like one modulation?

Thanks!
You can turn any of the 3 knobs down. Turning 2 down just sounds like 1 modulation.

I haven't heard of that one before, I will check it out. Thanks!
I went through just about everything except the Free the Tone Tri Avatar. That was next on the list until I found this. I just wanted a great chorus that wasn't trying to out right copy something, that didn't impose any bump in tone or drop in volume and something with a mix control. Something that could go from 80's type heavy chorus to something very light and something that sounds not only great with clean but gain...not that I used chorus with gain much.

"For me", it's a great pedal and as I said, ended my search.

I just checked out some YouTube demos, Yeah it sounds pretty fantastic. I have several to chose from now :) This is going to take a day or two.

As complex as the Free the Tone Pedal may appear it is actually quite easy and simple to operate. It is virtually impossible to NOT get a good tone. I can't make it sound bad no matter what I do to it. As was said, dial back the knobs and you get away from the modulations you said you didn't want. Dial them up if and when you do. It is an incredible pedal. I wouldn't hesitate on getting it. It has a richness and sophistication to it that just oozes quality in the sound. There are a lot of great pedals out there. I own a metric shit ton of them and nothing touches this pedal.

Back