What?!? No talk of the VH-Mini??

Ventura

For an interwebz "main zone for Diezel heads" I'd have thought it would have at least piqued some curiosity out there... No??

Kinda fun!!
Unkle Mo :rawk:

VH micro is not the Mini we have been waiting for years. Solid state micro is more like pedal expansion with a power amp, not tube amp. Similar to Friedman and Bogner non-tube new comers...

This Micro was mentioned in Mini topic, didn't raise huge waves there 👍

Last edited:
So there’s a micro and a mini ? I have not been up to date . What’s difference. I think the thing I saw would be great for teaching on

I bought one of these on a whim. Gotta say it sounds better than I expected it too. Fun little amp to mess with for just over $300.

Just returned mine today after a few days. To be honest I was not expecting much at $329. Saw it and wanted to see what is was about but it just felt like a toy. Initially I kinda liked it but soon after I was done. Most of the range on the knobs was unusable for me. I did not like the gain anywhere higher than 10 o'clock and the bass gets loose and outta hand quickly and not in a good way.
It's a cool little amp but really think of it as the VH4 pedal. I'd imagine it's probably the best of these little guy. It has a lot of modern gain.
Some people are gonna dig it and play with it on the regular but when the Diezel mood hits me I won't be passing up the Herbert to fire it up.

C'mon little tubed Diezel!!

Reactions: TTV
Uh recreating a 4K amp into a 30 watt digital shoe box. For 300.00 no less. The only thing Diezel about it is the logo.

😂😂😂

Why would I care about about a micro VH4? I have full-power earth-shaking Hagen and Herbert sat behind me. My only question is which one to drag upstairs and take to band practice to drown out the others 🤣🤣🤣

I recently got this from my family for Xmas gift. Man I gotta say I am surprised. The Diezel blood in this is certainly very nice and outstanding I gotta say.

And I saw someone was recommending inserting a Eq pedal in the loop and after trying, the whole amp response came alive. Kinda blown by it.

This amp for me certainly gonna stay.

Attachments

• 5BF451F1-911A-4C30-AB6B-46C3C329A2F5.jpeg
    5BF451F1-911A-4C30-AB6B-46C3C329A2F5.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 66
Back