What pedal is Scott Ian using here?

Man, 30 years later I just realized how short Spitz was! I saw a pic of him beside Robyn Crosby and I was like what? Is this an edited photo? crazy.

Jackson made custom 3/4 sized guitars for him. All of the VS.
Definitely a joke here. When you think about it, there are 6th graders who haven’t gotten peach fuzz yet that are learning guitar on a standard electric. For vanity purposes, the most I could imagine on a custom is 10% reduction in size, and that would be for a bigger design like an explorer/LP rather than a Randy Rhoads.

Scott Ian played this tiny bar here with sod probably 20 years ago now, I’m trying to get a drink at the bar and this short as dude is in front of me, like 5’2, dude turns around and it’s Scott Ian 🤣

Scott Ian played this tiny bar here with sod probably 20 years ago now, I’m trying to get a drink at the bar and this short as dude is in front of me, like 5’2, dude turns around and it’s Scott Ian 🤣
Dan Spitz is 5' Like my Mom was(RIP) Scott Ian is 5'6. How tall was Robyn Crosby from Rat? I can't remember.

Definitely a lot more short guys in rock than tall. The singer from disturbed is another, I was back stage at an ozzfest and he had a bike he was riding around, he had to kind of walk with the bike and jump on cause his legs wouldn’t hit the ground just standing, he fell trying to get on

Definitely a lot more short guys in rock than tall. The singer from disturbed is another, I was back stage at an ozzfest and he had a bike he was riding around, he had to kind of walk with the bike and jump on cause his legs wouldn’t hit the ground just standing, he fell trying to get on
Danzig, Bruce Dickenson, Kerry King, both Spitz & Ian, Marty Friedman, Kirk Hammett, Randy Rhoads all 5’7 or shorter

Back