What wah pedal do you use?

the rossness

I’ve played Morley Wah pedals for years. A while back, my Bad Horsie 2 stopped working, so I got the George Lynch Dragon 2 Wah and didn’t love it. Now I’m searching for a new wah pedal and I wanted to see what everyone is using? Fwiw, I’m looking at either the Morley 20/20 lead wah boost or the Dunlop CAE crybaby. What wah pedal do you use and do you have any suggestions? ✌️

I have an original bad horsie 1 that I love but I will say the Xotic XW-1 is probably the best sounding I've used and small foot print. I am very curious about the Jam Wahcho but it's even more money than the Xotic.

I use the Dunlop Q95 switchless wah. It has a boost and an adjustment to brighten or darken the sweep. I had the CAE wah years ago and hated it. I found it to be overly muddy. I love the switchless feature on the Q95, as it allows me to get in and out of wah parts will less hassle.

I use the Dunlop Q95 switchless wah. It has a boost and an adjustment to brighten or darken the sweep. I love the switchless feature on the Q95, as it allows me to get in and out of wah parts will less hassle.
Same.

I use the Morley 20/20 Lock Wah. Optical wah, but with an additional pot and footswitch so it can be used as a cocked wah.

It's perfect for getting my Zakk Attakk on.

Back