Whats the best bedroom practice amp available?

Matt300ZXT

I need a decent little digital practice amp. My Vypyr 15 is dying, even the high gain channels that used to be so mean, raw, piercing with gain sound like I'm playing on a lightly overdrive bassman or something when chugging on the low e. It's dying and just sounds like crap and is VERY uninspiring and frustrating to play and there is absolutely zero sustain. I want something with multiple models for different sounds and some fun built in effects so I can at least halfway sound like my heroes when I can't crank my Plexi halfstack. A friend recommended the Spark amp and I've seen some good reviews of that Yamaha th10c or whatever its called....the little cream colored one they've had for a few years. I'm looking tonstay sub $350 if I can. I would just get an interface and jam through garage band amp models or something on my old Mac through my monitors but it'd be more convenient if I had a dedicated amp that I could play without turning the computer on, but could also double as an interface for some basic recording.

I have a Spark 40. I use an app on my phone to download different rigs to it. this is my GOTO practice amp. tons of features and sounds good for a practice amp

Triple Rectifier LOL I just had to say it. Seriously, I know it's over your budget, but I would look into getting a used Ax FX FM3. Pair that up with your monitors and you should be good to go.

Back