Where’s the best deal on a Yamaha THRII?

Spaceboy

I haven’t really seen emails for any upcoming Black Friday deals or coupons or anything. I’m looking to grab one of those Yamaha THR desktop amps and would like to save some change.

Damn maybe I want that Katana Air EX instead, I never even saw it come out but it does everything the THR would for me, and sounds better,

I've tried a few of these desktop modelers and always end up going back to guitar rig with an airstep and some monitors.
A few tweaks of the app and 6+ threads kicks pretty good ass. They should have a free demo if you want to give it a try (need interface/usb).

I do a lot of regional traveling for work and have week-long hotel stays. At the moment I drag around a small interface and some HD600 cans, and it sounds great with various plugins I use, but I'm real tired of headphones and being tied to the computer with it. One of these desktop shits with the wireless thing and built-in speakers/interface ability built in would a much more plug and play situation for dicking around at a hotel.

Back