where can I buy JUST the Renegade headshell?

I've got the 212 combo and I'm wanting to buy a headshell to use it with my port city cab.

I've tried calling Egnater's support and no answer so I was curious if anyone here knew?

If they don't sell just the empty head shell, how hard is it to retrofit the renegade into an empty marshall style headshell? I can probably get one for about $100.

FastRedPonyCar":24jo2qlv said:
I've got the 212 combo and I'm wanting to buy a headshell to use it with my port city cab.

I've tried calling Egnater's support and no answer so I was curious if anyone here knew?

If they don't sell just the empty head shell, how hard is it to retrofit the renegade into an empty marshall style headshell? I can probably get one for about $100.

sell the combo and get a head ? :confused:

you'll make some cash

hmm then why don't you just wait and get the E2+some poweramp you'dlike in a rack) Bman and SL modules (pretty much the basis of the renegade)

you cna use the preamp with two other modules with the Renegade too (making it a 4 channel amp)

FastRedPonyCar":3o476h9y said:

If I'm not mistaken Egnater uses http://www.mojotone.com/ for their cabs.

Maybe they can help with the headshell.

Joeytpg":ma69bquv said:
hmm then why don't you just wait and get the E2+some poweramp you'dlike in a rack) Bman and SL modules (pretty much the basis of the renegade)

you cna use the preamp with two other modules with the Renegade too (making it a 4 channel amp)

I thought of that but I prefer the controls of the renegade to the modulars. Also, I've got a 4 channel mako preamp coming my way whenever Andrew starts to ship the first batch.

I'll email mojotone to see if I can get one. If not, I have a guy locally who builds cabs and marshall headshells that said he could do it if I couldn't get a "real" one.

Doubleneck":3jf3iuom said:
FastRedPonyCar":3jf3iuom said:

If I'm not mistaken Egnater uses http://www.mojotone.com/ for their cabs.

Maybe they can help with the headshell.

Mojo can certainly build a Renegade headshell for you.....but for the price they'll charge, you could probably just buy a used Renegade head and have two complete rigs.... just FFT

Back