Which to choose from? Marshall,VHT deliverence or Orange cab

hopkinWFG

Hi there fellow amp fanatics out there... as i am thinking of getting another amplifier soon which perhaps a Fortin Bones here... and i am planning here to choose what kinda cab would be best suited for kinda modern type of tone retaining tightness and abit darker... i have the above choice which are reachable and maybe if guys here could give a good opinion on which 412 to be looking at ...

Any Marshall 412
VHT Deliverance 412
Orange 412
Splawn 412

thank you as this going just my pre planning :LOL: :LOL:

Just to further confuse you, I'd say go with the D412. I find it a perfect balance of vintage and modern.

However, I would strongly suggest that you make an effort to try the amp out with the cab(s) first to find what combination your ears like.

Bob Savage":11vbpc0d said:
Just to further confuse you, I'd say go with the D412. I find it a perfect balance of vintage and modern.

However, I would strongly suggest that you make an effort to try the amp out with the cab(s) first to find what combination your ears like.

Thanks but i'll try and i haven been thinking far much to getta D412 and its been said to be a "cabinet more for VHT amp itself" and i am rather reluctant. :confused:

I got a bottom 100th anniversary cab with the actual English made G12-h30's from brad and it KILLS built really well and sounds amazing, it made my stuff sound like it's supposed to and honestly the biggest upgrade to tone I've ever done after I A/Bed it ONCE vs a normally 1960bv with v30's it was instantly the biggest audio different... Can't recommend it enough.

Dallas

Dallas Marlow":1y6uag6n said:
I got a bottom 100th anniversary cab with the actual English made G12-h30's from brad and it KILLS built really well and sounds amazing, it made my stuff sound like it's supposed to and honestly the biggest upgrade to tone I've ever done after I A/Bed it ONCE vs a normally 1960bv with v30's it was instantly the biggest audio different... Can't recommend it enough.

Dallas

Thanks alot Dallas but did you refer to the FatBottom cab? well i have tried an orange b4 and sold for a FB cab and instantly i fell into the trap of the Fryette.. but still i hear lots of Fryette users mentioned as it is far more suited within its own.. IE the Pittbulls with FB or D cab... i might be looking at something different from what i have at home sitting is a FB412... perhaps out of the VHT context... but my choices are limited to these few, yet who knows if the D412 cab would be a better round up winner for different high gain modern - classic amp head which i will be thinking of :rock:

Back