White Bogner modded Fish

Shark Diver

Posted this in the general section too:

Just picked this up yesterday. It has two volumes and two gains on the Brown channel, and the Cantrel mod tweaked a little. No Strato channel. Thanks to Rob at Tone Merchants!
IMG_0552.jpg

IMG_0550.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg

mine sounds amazing. it had hum issues when i first had it done a month or 2 ago. So they rewired the circuit and Reinhold tweaked it a little. now it sounds like Satan. Its pure Alice in Chains

Tone Merchant":19zmt3d5 said:
mine sounds amazing. it had hum issues when i first had it done a month or 2 ago. So they rewired the circuit and Reinhold tweaked it a little. now it sounds like Satan. Its pure Alice in Chains

My Shark ch. seems to hum pretty good when the gain is up...I'd love to have that mod done. It can get into Uber territory now would you say, Rob?

has more gain than the Uber and is even more aggressive sounding. If the Devil were going to have a sound, this would be it.

Sorta like this?
I saw a Fish in the backline...doesn't sound quite like an Uber to me, so I figured he was using the Shark channel...

se7en":atf1zs7x said:
I saw a Fish in the backline...doesn't sound quite like an Uber to me, so I figured he was using the Shark channel...

how can you tell what channel he was using?

That sounds killer. yep thats the Jerry mod alright. jerry really only used the Shark channel and the clean channel.

Im going to be making Fish mod announcement next week. I just need to work out the final details with Bogner. Then Ill have what mods are available and pricing

ericsabbath":3cgbpqnu said:
se7en":3cgbpqnu said:

how can you tell what channel he was using?

Ears. I own a Fish and that sound doesn't sound like anything that is stock on the Fish, so I assumed it was the Cantrell mod.

Tone Merchant":3jwci9a9 said:
That sounds killer. yep thats the Jerry mod alright. jerry really only used the Shark channel and the clean channel.

Im going to be making Fish mod announcement next week. I just need to work out the final details with Bogner. Then Ill have what mods are available and pricing

:rock: Hopefully the Shark mod will curb my Uber gas.

se7en":228f75sp said:
Tone Merchant":228f75sp said:

:rock: Hopefully the Shark mod will curb my Uber gas.

I hear ya Seven I've been "maintenancing" my gas for the new Uber!!! :confused:

Back