White Privilege?

Go move to the GOP / MAGA Red States .... they're already in total decline ....a trailer park awaits you and your MAGA Jerry Spring KKKultured paradise awaits you .
Go to West Virginia or Mississippi or Alabama, your people await you.
71jTFkZZxDL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Worth repeating ....

expand...
The GOP / MAGA are Fascist , anti American, anti Democracy, ant Constitutional idiots of low intellect that are nothing short of being Russian Sarogates....

I wish that here in California, that we could deport our MAGA idiots to Texas, Florida, Alabama, Oklahoma, Missouri or Ohio .... they tend to be low intellect clueless idiots that don't deserve California .... they're just a bunch of inferior racist harpies crying over, a now , fair level playing field .
They can't handle equality , because they always lose in equality.
That's what happens when you take away White Privilage .

Asoonah Numunu

Go move to the GOP / MAGA Red States .... they're already in total decline ....a trailer park awaits you and your MAGA Jerry Spring KKKultured paradise awaits you .
Go to West Virginia or Mississippi or Alabama, your people await you.

Check out my new pool float:

images

Worth repeating ....

The GOP / MAGA are Fascist , anti American, anti Democracy, ant Constitutional idiots of low intellect that are nothing short of being Russian Sarogates....

I wish that here in California, that we could deport our MAGA idiots to Texas, Florida, Alabama, Oklahoma, Missouri or Ohio .... they tend to be low intellect clueless idiots that don't deserve California .... they're just a bunch of inferior racist harpies crying over, a now , fair level playing field .
They can't handle equality , because they always lose in equality.
That's what happens when you take away White Privilage .

Asoonah Numunu
It’s not that serious dude. The guys that rode you hard seem to have left. Why don’t you take your foot off the accelerator….just a little bit..

Try to sound that shit out next time, you can do it.
I love it about you idiots, you guys are like Gym Jordan or those inflatable clowns you get as a kid, the ones you punch and they come back for more , even with you long debunked conspiracies .

Why don't you guys grow a brain .... you guys keep bringing up long debunked conspiracies and fake news and 99.99 % of you pre provided opinions and conspiracies shoveled in your skulls .... you guys are total losers.

Like Gym Jordan's laughable Hearings or Mike Lindell's " evidence " ..... all you Queefe Anon Morons and MAGA are total loser to the 20th power !!!!

And then you guys got the nerve to wonder why your people are being reject at the Ballot Box .

Last edited:
I love it about you idiots, you guys are like Gym Jordan or those inflatable clowns you get as a kid, the ones you punch and they come back for more , even with you long debunked conspiracies .

Why don't you guys grow a brain .... you guys keep bringing up long debunked conspiracies and fake news and 99.99 % of you pre provided opinions and conspiracies shoveled in your skulls .... you guys are total losers.

Like Gym Jordan's laughable Hearings or Mike Lindell's " evidence " ..... all you Queefe Anon Morons and MAGA are total loser to the 20th power !!!!

And then you guys got the nerve to wonder why your people are being reject at the Ballot Box .
I don't remember bringing up any conspiracies.
But every time there's a mass shooting I check into RigTalk and TGP to see if it was you.

- I love it about you idiots
- why don't you guys grow a brain
- you guys are total losers

In case you haven't noticed, CCN, Picasso, Findthetone1, & JacktheBear, all haven't posted in over 10 days.
As a result, the number of insults has dropped a heck of a lot more than I think most imagined it would.

You do you, but you might want to consider getting in on the decent amount of civility around here lately.
Decent being relatively speaking of course!

TL;DR

Re-read post #66

I don't remember bringing up any conspiracies.
But every time there's a mass shooting I check into RigTalk and TGP to see if it was you.
Bashing Peddlers of long debunked Conspiracy Myths, Russian Propaganda peddled by Fox Fake News, OAN, Alex Jones and Breitbart....
Your people are losing in the War Against The Truth ....just like Trump lost the 2020 Election, lost in his attempt to dismantle the Constitution, Democracy and failed to topple the Will of the Majority of Americans on 1-6-21 ..... face it, your people lost .
Many of the J6 Terrorists are going to Prison and snitching.

Marbel is just upset he got a timeout. I’m sure he was seething about it.
give it time; diarrhea of an assman will get unhinged again and start spewing vitriol soon enough.

after all, he sees maga, qanon, racism, and white privilege everywhere, and believes they're all out to get him. :LOL:

:loco:

the amusement from our resident leftist locust swarm really wouldn't be the same without him. IMO

Back