Who actually bought this....???

GuitarGuy08

Did anyone here actually drop 3k on this amp???

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/WazaHead--boss-waza-amp-150-watt-head

It's OK, you don't have to be embarrassed.... You should be, but we all make mistakes LOL

I mean, really, who is dropping 3k on some Boss solid state head? Wtf. I'd guess the rare few that did are taking heavy losses by looking around online.

Just surprised me that the amp ran that much, as I can think of so so so many better options with that money in hand.

I've never played one myself but I Actually have heard some killer clips of these

Price was dumb for sure though

I was in Guitar Center the other day, and some young kid was playing metal on a LTD they had. Did he sit in front of the Soldano SLO 100? No. Did he sit in Front of the Diezel Paul? No. He plugged into the Boss combo. Maybe it was familiarity. Maybe it was ignorance. He looked at me funny when I started putting the Diezel Paul through its paces. I was too loud.

"The BOSS Waza Amp Head offers what BOSS considers the ultimate "Brown Sound." "

And it only costs exactly as much as actually buying the actual fucking amp that produced the brown sound!

Capital! Tip top!

That thing's existence just doesn't make sense. If you're old-school, you could get any number of killer and highly versatile tube amps for equal or less coin. On the other hand, you could get an Axe-Fx III and a power amp for less. It's a solution in search of a problem.

I was in Guitar Center the other day, and some young kid was playing metal on a LTD they had. Did he sit in front of the Soldano SLO 100? No. Did he sit in Front of the Diezel Paul? No. He plugged into the Boss combo. Maybe it was familiarity. Maybe it was ignorance. He looked at me funny when I started putting the Diezel Paul through its paces. I was too loud.
When I was a teenager banging away on cheapos at GC, I'd play them through the same shitty amps I had myself. As I saw it then, there's no way in hell I could've afforded a big-boy Marshall or Mesa so why torture myself with what I couldn't have.

I just did not expect the pricing to be so crazy! Definitely a product I think absolutely zero people asked for in the price range. You see them going used for around 1k. What a hit to take.

2048: Johannson Bin Shreddin used this rare Waza amp to record his bands seminal album "2048"

2096: ISO ORIGINAL FIRMWARE WAZA FROM BIN SHREDDINS ALBUM $79 MILLION OR WILL TRADE FOR A EVH WOLFGANG FLAME TOP

Back