Who has a Knaggs?

I think they're gorgeous guitars and sad there are still no pics in this thread as I'm too poor to buy one.

xzacx":1c3c5py0 said:
neilli":1c3c5py0 said:
I'm sure they're awesome guitars, but god damn they just look awful to me..

I feel the exact same way. From my limited experience with them, they're top notch. But I wouldn't even begin to consider buying one based on their looks.

+ 1 There is a KILLER pink SS on Distinctive Guitar but the shape looks goofy to me. And the ones with the 'inlaid tops' and pickguards rub me the wrong way.

They are excellent playing and very top notch built guitars. I've just been stuck in a traditional guitar mode where LP's, Strats, Teles and old non-graphic Charvel type of guitars are the only things I like

E944ACC3-08EC-4635-9603-850013FB92A5.jpeg

I've seen a couple that I kinda dug, but I gotta agree that most of them are gaudy as fuck and weird looking

I'm sure they're killer guitars (they better be for the price!)

Funny how we are all different. Makes the World go round. I had 9 Mayones Regius models. A couple were very top, like TEW bodies, etc.. They all sounded like I was playing a piece of furniture. Sterile is the word. The Duvels and Setius sounded better. They were flawless builds with great fretwork though. Sometimes I get on a kick and it ends after I go through a bunch. I should learn my lesson after two LOL
Oh man I’ve played a lot more guitars since those 4 years posting that LOL and no longer feel that way about Mayones. Still feel exactly the same about PRS though. Yes Mayones’s are on the sterile side. In general I agree that Duvell and Setius’s sounded better, but actually for whatever reason the best sounding and playing of all the many I tried was this one Regius with PME top, FB and limba wings. Got it in a trade from John (he loves anything PME), but sold it shortly after

Back