who likes early Aerosmith??

Early Aerosmith is jamming, Draw the Line was kind of lame, after hearing the earlier albums waiting for a new release it just was meh, then they went away and came back as a Richard Simmons aerobics production or some shit. Not much of a guitar edge, and pretty soft to me. Not many good songs with a rock edge out of all those big selling MTV hits. Early Aerosmith rocked , done with mirrors had a couple.good songs, I believe it was the last attempt at Aerosmith as we once knew before it was all video hits

Early Aerosmith is jamming, Draw the Line was kind of lame, after hearing the earlier albums waiting for a new release it just was meh, then they went away and came back as a Richard Simmons aerobics production or some shit. Not much of a guitar edge, and pretty soft to me. Not many good songs with a rock edge out of all those big selling MTV hits. Early Aerosmith rocked , done with mirrors had a couple.good songs, I believe it was the last attempt at Aerosmith as we once knew before it was all video hits
Draw the Line is a good album but the production is really bizarre. I read the band AND Jack Douglas were just out of their minds during the recording and the end results show it. I think if it sounded better sonically, some of those tunes would hold up.
Gotta say Night In The Ruts is a better record though.

Draw the Line is a good album but the production is really bizarre. I read the band AND Jack Douglas were just out of their minds during the recording and the end results show it. I think if it sounded better sonically, some of those tunes would hold up.
Gotta say Night In The Ruts is a better record though.
That's a good point, I would say get your wings is probably my favorite, then Rocks..I listened to the Combination " clip.somone posted on this thread off of Rocks, forgot what a cool song that was!!

That's a good point, I would say get your wings is probably my favorite, then Rocks..I listened to the Combination " clip.somone posted on this thread off of Rocks, forgot what a cool song that was!!
Combination is pure magic. The guitar riff along with the vocal melody and the harmonies. Almost perfect. Nobody’s Fault isn’t far behind.

Get Your Wings is magical too. I love the guitar tones. Most underrated song of the Aerosmith catalog is “Spaced”. Great tune.

Back