Who sold the high gain Jose on Reverb?

glpg80

There was a Cameron HG Jose that sounded great that just sold on reverb. Is this the 4th gain stage Jose or the diode clipping Jose?

RaceU4her":1refabbc said:
think that was one of those new ones

Agreed... only Cameron Ive seen recently was a new 'early 90's' rebuild/mod by Mark w/ EXPCustom as his proxy. Seems they are doing one offs here and there... and they go for + $4000.. Mark knows his stuff.. but that's insane for a 'modded amp'. Im sure it sounds slammin'... but the history, what's owed, etc... I will listen to clips and say... yep, sounds good. But Im not buying.

suhrimmetal":20o5ztyq said:
RaceU4her":20o5ztyq said:

Agreed... only Cameron Ive seen recently was a new 'early 90's' rebuild/mod by Mark w/ EXPCustom as his proxy. Seems they are doing one offs here and there... and they go for + $4000.. Mark knows his stuff.. but that's insane for a 'modded amp'. Im sure it sounds slammin'... but the history, what's owed, etc... I will listen to clips and say... yep, sounds good. But Im not buying.

Yes, that's me and I want to clarify for anyone on the fence buying one of these amps. Mark has been doing these for me since 2012, anyone that has paid me has had their amp delivered 100% of the time. Don't take my word for it you can look at my feedback on Reverb and Ebay. I am aware that there were issues before when Mark was involved with other third parties or himself. If you buy through me and pay through me when I have a Cameron amp or a mod(currently not accepting new amps) for sale you get your amp 100% of the time. I do try to help when I can resolving other deals but if I was not involved in the deal sometimes there is little I can do at the moment.

EXPcustom":3hdx58po said:
suhrimmetal":3hdx58po said:
RaceU4her":3hdx58po said:

Yes, that's me and I want to clarify for anyone on the fence buying one of these amps. Mark has been doing these for me since 2012, anyone that has paid me has had their amp delivered 100% of the time. Don't take my word for it you can look at my feedback on Reverb and Ebay. I am aware that there were issues before when Mark was involved with other third parties or himself. If you buy through me and pay through me when I have a Cameron amp or a mod(currently not accepting new amps) for sale you get your amp 100% of the time. I do try to help when I can resolving other deals but if I was not involved in the deal sometimes there is little I can do at the moment.
Fo sho. And personally I think its great hes building amps again. Would love to see a true, affordable CCV make a return. Or even a full lineup. The guy is extremely talented and he can even rip it up on the guitar which is cool.

I can't speak for anyone really but I just tend to think when people bring up the "past". They're just kind of saying damn, Mark ripped off my boy and until 100% of all previous customer orders were settled, they can't feel comfortable supporting him in any way.

I’m willing to give him a chance on an amplifier that’s already made and through an arbitrator like Jason. I won’t do one through Mark directly and I’ve been told (and read) many many times you assume the risk and all it’s worth by doing so trying to jump the line.

This amp is actually available for sale again, there was an issue with the previous buyers address and payment so Reverb wouldn't cover the deal and its relisted.

Back