Whoa!!!! The price of Mesa amps has gone nuts!!

It’s like gas. I got my truck in December and gas was 1.95, now it’s 3.25. I drive a lot and fill up about three times a week 16 gallons. That’s 62.50 extra a week, over 52 weeks that’s $3,250. I could have bought a mark iii pink stripe or some shit with that money
Now add all of the other things in life that have gone up in price… record inflation. The middle and lower classes of people are being crushed due to our current govt. Come across our southern border and you’re treated like royalty. It really sucks.

Now add all of the other things in life that have gone up in price… record inflation. The middle and lower classes of people are being crushed due to our current govt. Come across our southern border and you’re treated like royalty. It really sucks.
Yeah, I’m not rolling in the dough like I once was after Trump’s two trillion dollar tax cut of which 85% went to the wealthy and corporations. The good old days…

Yeah, exactly. Where are the 60's Plexi's for $400 now? Where are the 60's Plexi's for $1500 now? Where are the 60's Plexi's for $3000 now? Where are the 60's Plexi's for $5000 now?

Prices on these things don't ever return to the prices we all got comfortable with them selling for years ago. The problem is I would kill for a $3000 Plexi now but when they were selling for $3000 I was thinking, "Man, I would kill for a $2000 Plexi now."

If you really want a Mark IV and can find one for $2500, you might want to snag it now or wait until the thread in 3 years asking why is everyone selling their Mark IV's for $4000.
I feel fortunate finding my 72 Supertremolo for 2200 shipped from England in July 2020. Then finding a 72 cab for 1600 shipped a month later. I bought an F Triple Recto here for 2200 shipped...traded it...then in March bought another for 3K shipped. Someone in Eu just sold an F dual for 6K. Crazy but as long as the supply is way down, these amps will stay high priced. If you stalk GC online you can find the occasional score...70s JMP for 1700, Mark IV for 1400...but they are few and far between. If you snooze on them they'll be gone in a few hours. Mostly to flippers.
When GC's used Marshall inventory starts to climb again, along with Mesa you 'might' see a drop in prices...might.

Back